• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
This isn't a big deal, but at the West Ham game, my dad and I realised the stickers that were on our seats last season are no longer there.

You would think that the club would have kept them on there, although they probably took them all off incase some people hadn't renewed or were moving seats etc...

Wasn't it a Ryan Murrant brainwave which turned into a huge amount of manhours?

Would you really fancy sticking 3,000 odd stickers on seats?

This isn't a big deal, but at the West Ham game, my dad and I realised the stickers that were on our seats last season are no longer there.

You would think that the club would have kept them on there, although they probably took them all off incase some people hadn't renewed or were moving seats etc...

I think you've just answered your own question there mate.

The stickers did make it easier to locate seats though, the seat behind me has 3 different numbers on it, none of which are its actual number and plenty of others have multiple or illegible numbers on. I can see a LOT of confusion happening in the east greens this season. They do need to sort that out.

Was a daft idea. I don't want everyone knowing my name. It's hard enough having to shave the moustache and hide the perm under a hat every home game to avoid autograph hunters.

I would like to see the little picture stickers they used to put on clothes pegs in primary schools.

Cat, beach ball, Christmas tree etc.

Wasn't it a Ryan Murrant brainwave which turned into a huge amount of manhours?

Would you really fancy sticking 3,000 odd stickers on seats?

Would you really fancy removing 3,000 odd stickers from seats? :omg:

They probably haven't removed them, they have probably just fallen off. Mine was pretty much close to coming off last season. They had been on for 2 full seasons, which is 1 and a half more seasons than I thought they would manage to stay on for.

They probably haven't removed them, they have probably just fallen off. Mine was pretty much close to coming off last season. They had been on for 2 full seasons, which is 1 and a half more seasons than I thought they would manage to stay on for.
Are you sure? I thought they only went on at the start of last season. And they've definitely been removed, otherwise there's been some kind of catastrophic event that would make them all fall off simultaneously!

Calm down everyone, it seems to me amid all this rampant speculation that there is only one reason the stickers have been removed - ready to be placed on our seats at our new stadium.

This is clearly the most concrete proof we've had to date that the new stadium is at last roaring ahead.

No, they only went on last season. Mine was fine, I was expecting it to last about 2 games but it didn't even have a loose corner at the end of the season.

Back