• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Just for a change the club have made ***** of themselves. I renewed two season tickets, one in my name and one in my sons name and requested or ticked the box to have our names on the seats.

The ticket office have just phoned and asked if i want my name on both seats???? I said what do you think? He said well your the main account holder so wasnt sure what names you want on the seats? I told him to feel free to put my name on my 9 year old sons seat instead of his own and then he can explain why to my son when it all kicks off!

Im actually sitting here wondering if i just imagined the whole thing?

I'd be glad they asked. For all they know you've got more than one kid and take it turns to bring them because you can't afford to bring them all.

spot on. double checking instead of assuming is bang out of order.

I with Gremlin here. I think the club did the right thing, finding out which name/s you want on your two seats. Why does everything have to be a negative?

I heard that Marc Laird has requested his name on his 'bench' seat.

Just for a change the club have made ***** of themselves. I renewed two season tickets, one in my name and one in my sons name and requested or ticked the box to have our names on the seats.

The ticket office have just phoned and asked if i want my name on both seats???? I said what do you think? He said well your the main account holder so wasnt sure what names you want on the seats? I told him to feel free to put my name on my 9 year old sons seat instead of his own and then he can explain why to my son when it all kicks off!

Im actually sitting here wondering if i just imagined the whole thing?
I was told recently that if you have a season card & you are a non-adult(under 16/18?) then permission is required to put their name on the seat from the parent/guardian or who ever pays for the season card. "Sadly this is a reflection of the time we live in"

I was told recently that if you have a season card & you are a non-adult(under 16/18?) then permission is required to put their name on the seat from the parent/guardian or who ever pays for the season card. "Sadly this is a reflection of the time we live in"
yep and for the same reason youth football sides don't ( well 99% don't) have players names on shirts.

The club did the right thing checking. If that is all I had to moan at I would be delighted:smile:

Fair comment guys.

What are you doing! First rule of as, never admit you were wrong. Make up some 'fact' to use , attack a point made by another poster that is irrelevant but deflect s attention, call everyone else mad or stupid but never admit to being wrong. No one will understand and will think you are taking the Michael. Actually maybe you are and I fell for it:smile:

OMG, I can't win, I clearly start a thread that a majority on here thought was wrong, then I basically have a think about it agree and still get shot down, I despair I really do! Lol

Back