• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Natalie Imbruglia v Nicole Scherzinger

Not the 2 sisters out of All Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost in the final straight of the first round (guess we're now just hitting the 4th bend to use a speedway term!!!).

First tie of today pits Clinton Baptiste's nomination of Natalie Imbruglia up against the kind of girl you'll never see down Birdbrain Road, Jonny Stokes' choice, Nicole Scherzinger.

Sigh....MK to the rescue...

natalie-imbruglia-20081123-473635.jpg

v

nicole_scherzinger.jpg

Ah, nice to see the anti-Borient vote in full swing. Your penises are all ashamed of you.

Didn't even notice it was your nomination mate!

Had a major crush on Imbruglia when I was younger so she got my vote.

Dont think I need to do much promotion for this one. Absolutely stunning lady, one of the most beautiful women ever, one who doesnt need any plastic enhancing or to flash her tits in Nuts mag every week.
Will save some quality pics for next round IF I get through. Dont let the Orient win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back