• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nathan’s been appointed manager of Charlton good luck Nathan your need it.

Heard on Talk Sport Neil Warnock was offered the Charlton job before Nathan but preferred the Aberdeen job.

I like(d) Nathan Jones but blimey how many more chances at management is he going to get?!?

I like(d) Nathan Jones but blimey how many more chances at management is he going to get?!?
That's a bit unfair, did fantastically at Luton twice and was most recently in the Premier League at Southampton. So a lot more chances I'd presume.

That's a bit unfair, did fantastically at Luton twice and was most recently in the Premier League at Southampton. So a lot more chances I'd presume.

Also failed at Stoke with just 6 wins in 38 games so has 50% success rate at that only at one club so that needs to change.

Personally I really hope it does as I liked Nathan and Charlton are one of the few London clubs I do not dislike.

Also failed at Stoke with just 6 wins in 38 games so has 50% success rate at that only at one club so that needs to change.

Personally I really hope it does as I liked Nathan and Charlton are one of the few London clubs I do not dislike.
Still, this is the lowest he's ever managed. It's not like he's failed at five League 2 clubs and is still getting a chance..

Still, this is the lowest he's ever managed. It's not like he's failed at five League 2 clubs and is still getting a chance..
He managed Luton in League two and got them promoted and the same from League one just hope he is given time but some how I doubt it.

Charlton is a tough job

His next three games are currently all in. The top 3. Portsmouth Derby and Bolton. Also trans below have games in hand. They are in serious trouble tbh. He’s joined at a time where the fixtures are against them.

Back