• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

nation of sickies !!!

graysblue

Banned
blimey,

there are an estimated 2.6 million persons claiming incapacity benefit.

the cost 13 billion per year,seems as though these people will have to undergo several tests to discover if they can work or not.

1 million are claiming because of "depression"

fair play if anyone cannot actually work,yet i bet there are many swinging the lead.

trouble is if they are chucked off ,there are not many jobs out there.

No if's no but's Benefit fraud is a crime.

Each one needs to be looked at individually and on each merit . Theres no blanket nice one size fits all solution for this , depression can range from needing a sunlamp to being so down you cant get out of bed or even face your own life.

Just becuase you don't suffer from a certain type of disabilty dosn't make it any less real

I love the insinuation that everyone on incapacity benefit (or whatever its called now) is on 'a sicky'.

Threads like this are quality.

I love the insinuation that everyone on incapacity benefit (or whatever its called now) is on 'a sicky'.

Threads like this are quality.

no one has said "everyone" yet you could bet your house there are many taking the ****.

the ref who claimed because of XYZ yet reffed games.

another guy claimed he needed his wheelchair yet was filmed running marathons.

Hey there chaps,
It's about time we stopped mollycoddling these lazy, workshy freeloaders and forced them to work.
Whatever happened to the victorian workhouses? They were a great idea.
I'm wasted lounging here on my yacht. I should be a politician or in a position of power somewhere.

Hey there chaps,
It's about time we stopped mollycoddling these lazy, workshy freeloaders and forced them to work.
Whatever happened to the victorian workhouses? They were a great idea.
I'm wasted lounging here on my yacht. I should be a politician or in a position of power somewhere.

Thankfullly a band of Ninja wiped out the owners of the workshouses and gave their skin to teh poor as fetching winter atire .

It was covered up , made some rubbish up about social reform .... ninjas i tell ya Ninjas

He is right, as a physio student I have assessed many people who are trying to claim incapacity benefit, and quite a lot are wasters.

I have just put my claim in for incapacity benefit and am hopeful for a successful outcome, i have awful blisters on the inside of my right hand and lately my vision has
has become impaired.
Theres no way I can work and it's high time the tax payers money was put to good use.

If there's no hairs growing there Cal, you're fine. Get off yer @rse and back down t'pit.

Back