• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nation you could nuke without any regrets.

DTS

The Business
If you had an atomic weapon and could take our one country without any regrets at all where would you aim.

I personally would go for Australia. Never been and I think if I went the place itself I would like.

However Australians bar none are the biggest ***** I have ever know. I cant think of one that I have worked with I have liked. Always got a chip on there shoulder about being from Oz and us being English, always go on about how great Oz is despite the fact they left at sixteen as there was **** all to do and they would never go back, They go on about Cricket like its the be all and end all of the world, all have **** fashion sense etc...

I hate there TV shows, there celebs (give or take there fitbirds) they have not even got any propert quisine and I hate the way they speak - basically ****ed up brummies. Honestly I hate em.

I would of course let out Shrimperzone Oz residents and Spencer Prior know before the bombing was going to take place.

Anyone else got a country they would like to erradicate?

Last edited:
I've been to Australia and can confirm that they are total pricks. The country itself is awesome but the inhabitants ...
Don't think I ever made any friends with any aussies in 6 months. And the women are stuck up.

Yeah, I'd blow it up.

Australia is a good shout. This thread reminds me of a letter in Viz that went a bit like...

"We should just nuke the Middle East. Then all the sand would turn to glass and you could ski on it, provided your skis were covered in velvet. And you could find oil just by looking down"

North Korea. Any country in which the "supreme leader" goes to visit a place called "Duck Farm #115" (see caption) with this motley crew:

2005-Supreme-Commander-of-014.jpg

...aint gonna be missed.

We should use this power to solve seemingly impossible problems. I reckon if we announced that Israel and Palestine were both going to get it unless they sat down and bashed out a comprehensive, water-tight treaty, they'd buck their ideas up in no time.

"The clock's ticking, chaps."

Well logically I would go for Iran/Pakistan/N Korea/Indonesia/Russia. Belguim and Luxembourg, O and France. Too many bloody french there!!

Last edited:
I think it is close one between N.Korea and Central Asia as a whole (I know it is a region but blasting Afghanistan, Russia and Pakistan in one go is worth breaking a few rules!)

France - I ****ing hate the frogs!!!

Right if Mvoto does not sign I will hold you personally responsible, as I have it on good authority all potential signings peruse SZ.com before commiting to the club. :punch:

I would personally Nuke Antartica, as all the world worries seem due to this barren wasteland so I think if I could remove it off the face of the earth, the problem would be solved.

My vote would be Argentina, a nation of cowardly cheats and sly cowards (remember colonel H's death in the Falklands conflict?).

Scotland.

Edit: I now realise that Scotland is not a country, but the largest county in England. Instead I nominate Wales.

Instead I nominate Wales.

Good choice!
Their language is just jumbled up letters! Anywhere called Cymru with a town of Llandudno is a pretty strange place. But we would run out of sheep if that happenned so might have some bad points

Back