• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National cashpoint failure

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I'm not one to spread unfounded alarmist rumours but a colleague has just informed me (after phoning his bank) that there is a national cashpoint failure affecting all banks.

If anyone could confirm this before I go and loot the Canary Wharf B and O shop I would be appreciate it.

You know what the problem is, don't you? The government has given all the money out in benefits to immigrants already.

Yeah, you're probably right. I think it's the germans too. I mean, they've been awfully quiet recently. And I've never trusted those Belgiums neither.

What I want to know is, when the country really needs the heavy hitters, where the **** are people like Richard Stilgoe? Eh? Derek Griffiths? Bob Holness?
F***ing nowhere, that's where. The lazy c***s.
These people take, take, take but when it's time to give something back, they vanish into thin air.
It makes me sick.

Griffiths did so much for race relations in this country with his loveable light-skinned clown schtick that he is enjoying a well earned rest. The others need to saddle up and save us. Particularly Holness. Who didn't play saxophone on 'Baker Street'. Or did he?

Griffiths did so much for race relations in this country with his loveable light-skinned clown schtick that he is enjoying a well earned rest. The others need to saddle up and save us. Particularly Holness. Who didn't play saxophone on 'Baker Street'. Or did he?

Can I have a P please Bob ?

I believe Bob Holness is currently trafficking illegal immigrants into the country with the specific intentions of taking your jobs.

What about Johnny Ball or Carol Vorderman? They're good with numbers. They would be useful if they could get off their fat arses and help out.
Eddie Kidd's not doing much either. I know he can't get around as well as he used to, but that's no f***ing excuse.

Last edited:

Dean Holness might as well have been playing saxophone at Baker Street for all he did for us. At least his busking might have paid his wages.

What about Johnny Ball or Carol Vorderman? They're good with numbers. They would be useful if they could get off their fat arses and help out.
Eddie Kidd's not doing much either. I know he can't get around as well as he used to, but that's no f***ing excuse.

Zoe Ball and Vorderman can help me straighten out my Longfellow - Johnny might as well have jumped in the hole with Alan.

As for Eddie Kidd, I'm not sure what that bird Stacie Smith (the one where he used to have a timeshare arrangement with Paul Young) is up to, but I know she's local and looks like she could do a turn.

The cashpoints may still be fooked, but I would be inserting something and then pulling it out after an efficient transaction.

Morning Chaps,

I don't really know what the problem is. So, the cashpoints were buggered. Don't matter.
Next time, just do what I do - Deck some old biddy coming out of the post office and nick her tartan trolley thing, after rifling through her handbag and pockets of course..

The cashpoints are still malfunctioning. I tried to obtain £200 this morning but I was rebuffed on the flimsy pretext that there was only £3.32 in my account.

Back