• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League 2020/21 - who goes up, are we bothered?

Sadly, the cup for me is half full.
Have done both Notts and Hartlepool as grounds; the former, when Blues were beaten on a Tuesday night 4-0 with Stan in the team.
So, would like Hartepool to win so's Torquay remains a decent day out.
In fact, if it's not asking too much Mr Dream-maker, can you make the visit to Plainmoor in August?

None of us will be going if is August.

Watching the NL Final, the standard of football seems well above Lge 2. We will have a tough season.
We have improved since Port Vales games and look an solid League 2 side, just let down by our attacking players.

Slightly odd moment as a Torquay player is having his leg stitched up on the pitch.

Why has that been allowed to happen?

This game has been such a great watch. Really enjoyed it so far. Cheering on Torquay as they badly deserve it after today’s game. Actually celebrated when Torquay’s keeper equalised!

This shootout, holy hell.

And Torquay next season it is.

Last edited:
I am happy Hartlepoo gone up, I expect Torquay will be weaker next season, especially their loan players goes back to their clubs and offers from others clubs in conference & above. If I was PB, I would move for Torquay goalkeeper.

Absolutely gutted for Torquay. They deserved to go up today. On the bright side, that’ll be a great long weekend away day next season. And also, now Torquay aren’t going up, can we sign their keeper, Covolan?! He’s absolutely brilliant

Yes I was bothered in the end.

Hartlepool is a bit of a slog from Dorset, would've given that a miss.

Instead I get a local day out at Torquay, and a pub meet up perhaps with @Rob Noxious and some other Shrimper locals.

Right NL, get the fixtures out now, a season of away day planning and SUEPA match day events needs to be sorted.

UTB

Yes I was bothered in the end.

Hartlepool is a bit of a slog from Dorset, would've given that a miss.

Instead I get a local day out at Torquay, and a pub meet up perhaps with @Rob Noxious and some other Shrimper locals.

Right NL, get the fixtures out now, a season of away day planning and SUEPA match day events needs to be sorted.

UTB

Fixtures and betting odds will be interesting to see for next season

I was watching the game on skybet. I saw the 2 disallowed goals for Torquay, both goals should of stood! Torquay have been robbed in my opinion.

Back