• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours National League South Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Apparently we are keen on a National League South defender.

Would imagine it’s a RB?
Could also be a centre-back as Lopata is only here until January. It could also be a left-back if we’re about to lose Sayers and given how fragile Ralph and Clifford are!

Do St Albans have the next Dean Austin?

Good point I’d forgotten Lopata was only until January - gonna be a huge miss when him & Brunt go!

Do we think they will definitely go? Just maybe, as they are getting games and it seems happy here, and with the DC connection, we may get to keep them until the end of the season - here's hoping.
I work with a few blades fans and now they've changed managers they reckon there's a fair chance the loans will be ended, mind you they do seem pretty adamant that they are going down

Kensdale looks to have featured very heavily for them recently, but was left out of Saturday’s squad completely. Coincidence? ?

He’s also a big Col Ewe fan which is sure to wind a few up on here if he signs.

He's 6'3" centre back 21 years old
Been loaned out to Maldon & Tiptree, Bath and Braintree

(all from Wiki)

I don't care which Academy the lad has come through. If our coaches feel he can add something to our squad, then I am more than happy. There is no doubt we are short of central defenders and it is a waste to play Ralph there. He offers so much more from left back or left wing back.

Assuming the rumours are correct, he is just the type of player we should be signing, if we ever hope to get back to the EFL.

Do we think they will definitely go? Just maybe, as they are getting games and it seems happy here, and with the DC connection, we may get to keep them until the end of the season - here's hoping.
Mind you with Shawn Goater back at Manchester City hopefully Kev might be able get one or two young players of him .

Mind you with Shawn Goater back at Manchester City hopefully Kev might be able get one or two young players of him .

Really, where have you seen that? Nice bloke and a true Gentleman. Now that's a bloke I'd trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back