• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours National League South Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be real, in the past, we have signed players without doing the homework and they have been flops.

Maybe the fact we are actually doing this correctly now, means the process will take longer.

But at least we will end up with players we need and will benefit from instead of more deadwood.

On the flipside .... if it takes us 2 months to sign someone and they flop ....

do you really mean 'better' or is it worse from the point of view of potential consequences to the club?

Non of the Zone rumours about finances have ever had any potential consequences.

The only thing that has ever counted is performances on the pitch and the decision on FF.

The absolute fact is lots of money has been spent in the last 5 years on players and backroom staff......Far more than many L1 clubs but we have had and endless conveyer of poor performance and unprofessionalism from far to many players and staff.......Not helped in any way by the demands of 'clear outs' every month by fans.

"Its all Rons fault" is far to easy and a lazy excuse. The good news is i'm hoping that the cycle of failure will now end after Saturdays result.......The only way is up.

I'm thinking @Scamps is a member of the horrendous Facebook group that's full of bile, unfound rumours and negativity. If not, I recommend it to @Scamps as he/she will be in good company.

Team playing badly = wages not paid.
Player not signed in 'suitable' time = wages not paid
Gale force winds and cold spell = wages not paid

Non of the Zone rumours about finances have ever had any potential consequences.

The only thing that has ever counted is performances on the pitch and the decision on FF.

The absolute fact is lots of money has been spent in the last 5 years on players and backroom staff......Far more than many L1 clubs but we have had and endless conveyer of poor performance and unprofessionalism from far to many players and staff.......Not helped in any way by the demands of 'clear outs' every month by fans.

"Its all Rons fault" is far to easy and a lazy excuse. The good news is i'm hoping that the cycle of failure will now end after Saturdays result.......The only way is up.
Thanks for that Ron. :Winking:

We shouldn't be under an embargo, our wage bill will be vastly less than it was a year ago, crowds have been pretty much the same despite the poor form. What's more Spurs about to bid £38 for the next Roberto Carlos AKA Sayers

People like you should be ashamed of themselves coming on here and spreading false rumours without a shred of evidence to back it up
If its a question of believing you or TL who came out and said all players and staff were being paid on time i know who i choose to believe..
Hang on a minute I didn't start the rumours. I just said I am worried if the rumours are true. So don't start on me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back