• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League...things to know

The Vanarama Banter page on Facebook is one of the best melting pots of all the clubs, was one of great things about being in that league if that’s possible.....I would imagine there’s many a few Southend threads been created over the last few week....your a big name to be joining this league, id imagine your already bringing a buzz to the Vanarama supporters league, good or bad.
I think yourself and Grimsby both joining for next season along with a few already bedded in has made it probably the most high prolific and exciting for other smaller clubs it’s ever been. I’d imagine BT being favourable to you in matches being broadcast.

The Vanarama Banter page on Facebook is one of the best melting pots of all the clubs, was one of great things about being in that league if that’s possible.....I would imagine there’s many a few Southend threads been created over the last few week....your a big name to be joining this league, id imagine your already bringing a buzz to the Vanarama supporters league, good or bad.
I think yourself and Grimsby both joining for next season along with a few already bedded in has made it probably the most high prolific and exciting for other smaller clubs it’s ever been. I’d imagine BT being favourable to you in matches being broadcast.

the most depressing post ever ....

a fan of Barrow (who) patronising the once mighty Shrimpers ...

ooooh whoopy doo dah ... BT might put us on the telly AND we can go on a facebook group ..

Next someone will tell me it will fabulous to have the opportunity to run into Mark Molesley in the bar at Weymouth Town ...

EVEN better we are bringing a buzz to the anorak supporters league ..

Lol...Its small and pretty poor TBH and in Ruislip....Been a few times..They used to have decent ground back when welast met them i the FA Cup
Went there a few years back —it was a big day for them- FA Cup R1-it’s a weird ground with club house in the corner where the only turnstiles are.Limited chances of getting a good view anywhere. Pathetic number of away fans that day—they were playing Colchester..

the most depressing post ever ....

a fan of Barrow (who) patronising the once mighty Shrimpers ...

ooooh whoopy doo dah ... BT might put us on the telly AND we can go on a facebook group ..

Next someone will tell me it will fabulous to have the opportunity to run into Mark Molesley in the bar at Weymouth Town ...

EVEN better we are bringing a buzz to the anorak supporters league ..
What was patronising about Barrow's post? I thought he was trying to be helpful.

What was patronising about Barrow's post? I thought he was trying to be helpful.

got to say being "helped" by a Barrow fan .. average attendance 9 men and a dog, stands the size of two sheds and a public toilet - lovely views of the moors though - is giving me an attack of a new psychological condition called the Non League Horrors....

I can't sleep at night thinking what to do ?

shall i come out and face everyone with the truth

I support a non league team ...

got to say being "helped" by a Barrow fan .. average attendance 9 men and a dog, stands the size of two sheds and a public toilet - lovely views of the moors though - is giving me an attack of a new psychological condition called the Non League Horrors....

I can't sleep at night thinking what to do ?

shall i come out and face everyone with the truth

I support a non league team ...
Why not, that's what you do, the same as the rest of us. The worst thing we could do next is to give it the Billy Big Bollocks to all and sundry in the NL as, of late, our record against non league sides is nothing short of disastrous.

On the positive side Luton, Orient, Lincoln, Colchester Bristol Rovers and probably others I can't think of have made it back relatively quickly. If we feel bad, imagine being a Notts County fan. They were playing against the greats in the old League One as recently as 1995, went down to the National League in 2018/9 and look as though they'll be down there for at least another season. :Sad:

League 1 in 95.

Weren't Notts county the team that employed sven as manager, and players like Sol Campbell and then promptly imploded.

Why not, that's what you do, the same as the rest of us. The worst thing we could do next is to give it the Billy Big Bollocks to all and sundry in the NL as, of late, our record against non league sides is nothing short of disastrous.

maybe you have kind considerate friends and family ..

my lot will p=ss themselves laughing

Sure you wouldn't like to do a swap with us .....hate the fact you're missing it

Back