• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This lad must be a decent player for Luggy to be so keen to get him. this rumour has been around for quite sometime and now it looks like we will get him. Would be great to see him next to two other signings, Luggy seemed hopeful that he might sign two or three b4 tomorrow. That would pretty much complete a decent summers work from the club, with CE also resigning.

Just another thought and maybe for another thread. But my impression is that there is a real feel good factor around the club and amongst the supporters at the mo. A real feeling that with PS in charge, the team kept together, new signings etc that we could make a really good go of it this season. I supported the team last year as i have for 32 now, and never hesitated at renewing my sons and my season tickets in April. Are there any of you out there who for various reasons didnt bother or said enough is enough, who are now thinking of coming back and supporting the lads. They deserve our support, Luggy does and for me last season was about consolidation and building. This season the only way is up.

UTB

ok, so its 241 hours rather than 48 hours by my reckoning but deal done. So assume no rumours of embargos again for at least 24 hours.

What with him, Mohsni, Barker and Corr I dont see Southend being out muscled next season. Add to that the silky skills of Sawyer, Hall and Harris and I cant wait for the season to begin. Hope this hasnt put the mockers on it!

N'diaaaaayyyyyyeeeeee, will always love yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!

:hilarious:

**get's coat**

Back