• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christ, Bedford has an MK postcode, doesn't mean that's in Milton Keynes...it's 25+ miles away :facepalm:

Postcodes, what people consider, are irrelevant. If it says "London Borough of...." you're in London NOT Essex.

So are you telling me I'm a Cockney and never knew?

Spent the last 15 mins trying to get any information at all about the return leg this sunday. Their web site is dire, no info on tickets, travel parking ...anything. Even if you go to current news all their seems to be is applications for a chief among other things. Will have a quick look at Dartford's and then give up.

Spent the last 15 mins trying to get any information at all about the return leg this sunday. Their web site is dire, no info on tickets, travel parking ...anything. Even if you go to current news all their seems to be is applications for a chief among other things. Will have a quick look at Dartford's and then give up.

Fifteen minutes ?????? Found this for you in 15 seconds :

DARTFORD V CHELMSFORD: SUPPORTER INFORMATION
5th May 2017 in Archive, General News, Latest News
Dartford v Chelmsford – Playoffs Semi – Final 2nd Leg

Sunday 7th May 2017 – Kick off 3:00pm

Turnstiles open from 12:30pm – No advance tickets on sale – all pay on the day

Adults: £14

Concessions: £7

Youth (13-17) £5

Juniors (5-12) £2

U5’s – Free

2016/2017 season ticket holders will be able to use their season ticket to gain entry.

Bars:

The Champions Bar (downstairs) -Will be available before the game and at half time to any supporters, entry into the ground before kick off must then be gained through the turnstiles via the outside plaza’s.

The Park Suite Bar (upstairs) – Will be available as normal Before the game, half time and after the game. Access to this bar is from within the stadium.

If anyone wishing to go between the two bars internally or leaving the ground and trying to regain entry will be asked to produce their ticket.

Champions Bar will be Closed after the game to the general public until 6:30pm.

Car Park: Parking for supporters in the ground will be very limited and a first come first served basis, the club suggest finding alternative options to avoid disappointment.

I was born in Romford . Pre 1965 and my Birth certifcate says essex.
my Mum was born in Barkingside and ssays she has never lived in London, always in Essex. That is technically incorrect , because she moved from Hornchurch to Billericay on April 2nd 1965, the day the GLC expanded....She lived in London for 12 hours...
My Dad had West ham on his birth certificate, when we went to register his death a few years ago, the registrar said that, as that was no longer a borough on the system, she could put it on the death certificate or we could put the current name , or something else.
After explaing to my Mum that Dad would understand why I didnt want West Ham we went for where he actually lived, Walthamstow. Mum didnt really get what it meant to me

Sorry lads and lassie. Historic Essex was east of the river Lea. If you go into County Hall in Chelmsford there is a frieze incuding Walstamstow etc etc etc. Basically the old county comprises what is now LB Barking and Dagenham, Newham,. Redbridge, Waltham Forest and Havering, Unitary authorities of Thurrock and Southend and all of what is now managed by Essex County Council. Political changes do not alter the historic County.

Sorry lads and lassie. Historic Essex was east of the river Lea. If you go into County Hall in Chelmsford there is a frieze incuding Walstamstow etc etc etc. Basically the old county comprises what is now LB Barking and Dagenham, Newham,. Redbridge, Waltham Forest and Havering, Unitary authorities of Thurrock and Southend and all of what is now managed by Essex County Council. Political changes do not alter the historic County.
If you go back even further to the 6th Century the Kingdom of Essex covered Middlesex, Hertfordshire and even parts of Kent.

Even you call it the 'old' county. I doubt many of the new inhabitants of parts of old Essex call themselves Essex boys & girls.

As I have previously said. I was born in 77 in rush green which I believe forms part of barking and Dagenham council.

I have never considered myself a Londoner. I am an essex boy and always will be.

Fifteen minutes ?????? Found this for you in 15 seconds :

DARTFORD V CHELMSFORD: SUPPORTER INFORMATION
5th May 2017 in Archive, General News, Latest News
Dartford v Chelmsford – Playoffs Semi – Final 2nd Leg

Sunday 7th May 2017 – Kick off 3:00pm

Turnstiles open from 12:30pm – No advance tickets on sale – all pay on the day

Adults: £14

Concessions: £7

Youth (13-17) £5

Juniors (5-12) £2

U5’s – Free

2016/2017 season ticket holders will be able to use their season ticket to gain entry.

Bars:

The Champions Bar (downstairs) -Will be available before the game and at half time to any supporters, entry into the ground before kick off must then be gained through the turnstiles via the outside plaza’s.

The Park Suite Bar (upstairs) – Will be available as normal Before the game, half time and after the game. Access to this bar is from within the stadium.

If anyone wishing to go between the two bars internally or leaving the ground and trying to regain entry will be asked to produce their ticket.

Champions Bar will be Closed after the game to the general public until 6:30pm.

Car Park: Parking for supporters in the ground will be very limited and a first come first served basis, the club suggest finding alternative options to avoid disappointment.
Yes I found this word for word on the Dartford site too. Bit longer than 15 seconds but my puter does have a starting handle on the side.

I hope Chelmsford City go up as they have the fastest & deadly strike force, so Ebbsfleet will be attacking so there should be space at the back for City to explore! Chelmsford City Vs Orient in same league!? At least Chelmsford will be Orient new rivals :hilarious:

Chelmsford have a forward, Chris Dickson, who I first saw play for Dulwich Hamlet 10 years ago - and he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.
He went around the football block that included Charlton and various clubs in Cyprus, but he would have been ideal for Blues. Sadly, it never happened.
Judging by his goal yesterday, he still has a frightening turn of pace, even at 32.

Dartford must have been poor. Ebbsfleet sadly will be a different proposition, tho wouldn't mind being there on Saturday - tickets will be scarce, the Clarets will easily sell out their 750 allocation in a 3,000 all ticket capacity

Attendance must have been cut back. Saw their playoff v Dover a couple of years back with well over 4,000. Also even more than that for the Canvey title decider about 15 years ago (but less seats then).

The thing about the Conference North/South Playoff finals is that they aren't played at neutral grounds. Chelmsford's playoff final is against Ebbsfleet...at Ebbsfleet.

Ebbsfleet record at home in the play off are s*** so I hope Chelmsford be the 3rd side to beat them in the final!

The thing about the Conference North/South Playoff finals is that they aren't played at neutral grounds. Chelmsford's playoff final is against Ebbsfleet...at Ebbsfleet.
Because they finished higher in the league.

Back