• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KYLE 2001

strong rumours on twitter that he is gonna be milwall assisstent manager

Good luck to him if he does! Got nothing against him but it hasn't worked out well here and could do with him off our wage bill.

We could bring in Paul Benson then :winking:

Lomas is such a fiery charachter - I think he could be the right man to get the sparks flying at The Den. Appointing a club legend as assistant manager wouldn't be the worst idea! That would stoke the fire over the river.

But who will do all the fantastic community work for the club and write a brilliantly insightful column each week if he goes?

But who will do all the fantastic community work for the club and write a brilliantly insightful column each week if he goes?

Heard a rumour Mohsni will come back and will give out hints about train travel and how to hide anger .....

And who would provide character references for our players in court??

Seriously though I'd be a little disappointed if this is true, but in these tough times there's no room for sentiment. It would free up wages and may get us some compo although I imagine there's a clause in his contract which lets him out for a job such as this.

Is it true that ticket prices will decrease if Harris leaves? :winking:

He is a smashing MAN, and leads by example on how to conduct himself; and in considering the angles before making any statements. The dressing room and training will be poorer without him. I wish him well if he goes and I wish him a good season and injury free playing/scoring times if he stays.

He is a smashing MAN, and leads by example on how to conduct himself; and in considering the angles before making any statements. The dressing room and training will be poorer without him. I wish him well if he goes and I wish him a good season and injury free playing/scoring times if he stays.

100% :thumbsup:

I'm very sure all that is true , but I would rather have an obnoxious git who knocked in 20 goals next season...............

Back