• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neil Harris

KYLE 2001

we need him as manager with barrett as assisst manager. harris as the experiense with managing teams with low budget and sucseding. them 2 together will take us up it would honestley be the dream team

we need him as manager with barrett as assisst manager. harris as the experiense with managing teams with low budget and sucseding. them 2 together will take us up it would honestley be the dream team

Hey Kyle, is that why your dad quit Millwall? To come here?

Why is Harris leaving Millwall? I am confused?

Chopper Bomber Harris wants to come back to his local home club that he has supported all his life.

But most importantly Southend United are a much bigger, better, and definitely friendlier club, and everyone likes us.

Why is Harris leaving Millwall? I am confused?

I’ve Mentioned before, and on another thread tonight that it’s more-than-likely down to the abuse he has been receiving from his own fans.

He’s not that well-liked by them, and they’ve wanted him gone for a while.

Last night - I would assume - was the final straw, after being repeatedly abused on live television.

If he walks now, he walks with a decent managerial record, and doesn’t completely tarnish his reputation with those Millwall fans who still held him in a decent regard, (although as I said, the majority had already turned against him a long time ago).

That odds change is literally probably the result of someone sticking a fiver on him at some bookies in Southchurch.

Definitely. However, it could work in our favour, as Larsson has drifted out to 7/1 with SkyBet. That’s worth a tenner of anyone’s money

Back