• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Care only because he is on the books drawing a wage but how others are playing yes well down the pecking order

Approaching Christmas and New Year..............................Don't think he's in any rush.

Bit like Felaini at Everton.

From F.A. Website
"Fancy a few days off at Christmas" ?
"The head butt your opponent off the ball"

The F.A.
Bringing families together at this time of year.............

Did a terrific job towards the end of last season. More than happy to have players of that calibre at the club. He hasn't turned into a bad player just because others ahead of him have taken their chances.

he will be back in the new year and guess what......he will go in front of freddie eastwood in that pecking order as well i bet:smile:

On his day still a very decent player, but come on a three year contract, for a guy of his age.

On his day still a very decent player, but come on a three year contract, for a guy of his age.

Hindsight is a great thing and using this forum you can easily look back.

• 3 years for Harris was welcomed.
  • the return of Eastwood was considered great business.
  • £150k for Mohsni was considered an insult.

Hindsight is a great thing and using this forum you can easily look back.

• 3 years for Harris was welcomed.
  • the return of Eastwood was considered great business.
  • £150k for Mohsni was considered an insult.
I take on board what you are saying, but at the time i thought 3 years for a 34 year old, with his injury background was to to long, o well he might just make a decent manager.

A couple of weeks back I spoke to Neil Harris in the blues lounge before the cup game against Bury, he seemed pretty down and upset about his injury and didn't know or put a timescale on when he would be back in action but he assured me that he still wanted to get fit, get out onto the pitch and prove a point... he comes across as a pretty decent guy who doesn't want to sit on the sidelines and take a wage. :smile:

Sadly the club fails to learn by offering long deals to ageing players.

Sadly the club fails to learn by offering long deals to ageing players.

Agreed. He's not our hero, he's Millwall's despite his banging on about SUFC being his boyhood club. Shame he can't find a job training their youths rather than eating up our wage bill.

Back