• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado - What do you reckon

• Stunner - No question

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Better than average celeb

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Only looks good due to money

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Today Metro called Nelly a stunner. Now for me she is better than some celebs but I really dont think she is that fit compared with a load of other singers.

If she worked in my office then she would look great but thats as far as it goes for me

What do you boys reckon?

281x211.jpg

Nelly-Furtado-Photograph-C11797886.jpeg

Nah, not my cup of tea!
Now, if it was last week's Metro comment that Nicola Roberts is the UK's most perfect pop-star then now you're talking, hubba hubba!!!

Milf? She's only about 20, isn't she? God, I don't know. I can't keep up with showbiz.

I would, obviously, but I agree with Dave - there's a lot better out there.

What about that girl from the Zutons?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 03 2006,12:28)]Nah, not my cup of tea!
Now, if it was last week's Metro comment that Nicola Roberts is the UK's most perfect pop-star then now you're talking, hubba hubba!!!
Whaaaaaaaart?!

*brings Glasgow to his senses with a hefty slap*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:29)]Milf? She's only about 20, isn't she? God, I don't know.  I can't keep up with showbiz.

I would, obviously, but I agree with Dave - there's a lot better out there.

What about that girl from the Zutons?
Yeah, I didn't know she had a kid.
Anyway, aren't younger mother's termed as "Yummy Mummy's"? Surely, MILF's are more the sort of 40 something 5-tissue teenage fantasy.....???

Hmmm, bird out of The Zutons, yes, I probably would, no it's NOT Scouse accents that do it for me!

Personally I am in love with Anne Hathaway since being dragged to see the Devil wear Prada......FOX !!!!!

Celebrity-Image-Anne-Hathaway-231061.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Nov. 03 2006,12:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:29)]What about that girl from the Zutons?
Abi is very nice

23zm.jpg

Shame she's going out with the guy on the far left.
I hate these sort of blokes.....I would like to take everyone of them to my barbers for a good short back and sides.....
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:32)]
[b said:
Whaaaaaaaart?!

If she had naturally brown or fair hair, the whole world would lust after little Nic!!!!!

I thought you wouldn't lower yourself as a gingerist!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:36)]Personally I am in love with Anne Hathaway since being dragged to see the Devil wear Prada......FOX !!!!!

Celebrity-Image-Anne-Hathaway-231061.jpg
If you love Anne watch Havoc, or even Brokeback Mountain as she get her lovely thrups out in both of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 03 2006,12:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:32)]
[b said:
Whaaaaaaaart?!

If she had naturally brown or fair hair, the whole world would lust after little Nic!!!!!

I thought you wouldn't lower yourself as a gingerist!!!
Actually, I'm quite a fan of red hair! Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls, for example, is a woman I would commit many crimes for.

I'm just not a fan of gobby, fish-faced Scousers!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:38)]Hathaway's norks!

*falls off chair*
At least we agree about them SD!!!!!
Amazing (maybe even perfect) thrups

***now drooling like Homer***

Nelly defo has something about her...

I'm right into Katherine Jenkins at the moment after channel hopping on Sky, I managed to catch her in concert somewhere, glad I did...

She has a great pair of lungs..

Katherine.jpg

wink.gif

I always think to see how fit a celeb really is you have to look at them before they were famous as let be honest even Smiffy could look ok with a large lump sum investment thrown at him.

So ladies and gentleman - to settle this long running debate I bring to the party Nicola before she was famous.....

_38370827_nicola150.jpg

ROUGH
down.gif
sleepy.gif

Back