• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neo-Nazis-3 soldiers charged

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41234539

Suprised nobody picked up on this story when the 2 serving soldiers were first arrested.The other was a fitness instructor,IIRC.Well they've been charged now with being members of the banned National Action group,among other things.

I am surprised The Guardian aren't all over this the same way the were in the Adam Johnson and Cheddar Evans cases.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41234539

Suprised nobody picked up on this story when the 2 serving soldiers were first arrested.The other was a fitness instructor,IIRC.Well they've been charged now with being members of the banned National Action group,among other things.

Blimey that's as bad as the Royal Marine who's been charged for being an active member of the IRA,surprised you never picked up on that?

I am surprised The Guardian aren't all over this the same way the were in the Adam Johnson and Cheddar Evans cases.
Strange thing to equate - neo-Nazis in our armed forces and footballers charged with sexual offences. I'd imagine that the coverage in the tabloids was far more extensive and sensational re Evans / Johnson than in the Guardian.

Satire?

Where America treads we tend to follow and there have been 115 murders in the US from right wing terrorists in the last 8 years - so if we have uncovered neo-Nazis in our armed forces that is newsworthy.

Strange thing to equate - neo-Nazis in our armed forces and footballers charged with sexual offences. I'd imagine that the coverage in the tabloids was far more extensive and sensational re Evans / Johnson than in the Guardian.

Satire?

Where America treads we tend to follow and there have been 115 murders in the US from right wing terrorists in the last 8 years - so if we have uncovered neo-Nazis in our armed forces that is newsworthy.

I am not equating them but this is the type of story The Guardian would normally sensationalise.

What's to get excited about? If they are members then convict them and chuck them out the army. Job done.

Back