• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Netflix

Yup v pleased with it. For £7 a month it does the job and lots of new things being updated all the time. Can watch via App too. Not got the *most* up to date stuff, but not going to at that price...

When I looked at it (a while back it must be said) the films were terrible. However I am a movie snob.

When I looked at it (a while back it must be said) the films were terrible. However I am a movie snob.

Its better for TV shows to be honest. Quite nice to be able to watch a series back to back, we have gone through a few at work :smile:

Just like Sky Go we use our sons netflix account,when i say we our 9 yr old has gone through every power rangers there is so he loves it.

Actually very good for kids stuff.

I know what you mean about films - but newest releases are always going to be PPV.

Back