• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
All your thoughts should go out to Luke prosser .Yes the game was poor .But Luke prosser put his body in the line of the defence of the ball .And now he is lying in a hospital bed .And the worry is not that he was knocked out .Its that he is suffering from pins and needles in his arms . Lets hope he makes a full recovery .

Agreed, Brown implied that the concern could be a spinal one so let's hope Pross continues to be our all action hero and pulls through this to lead our defence through the rest of the season.

When you saw the Cambridge fans frantically waving to get the psycho on you knew it was bad. Thankfully it looks like he will make a full recovery. You are right tommy tucker all our thoughts should go to Luke Prosser

Just got text from someone in the know and likes got a bad case of concussion otherwise ok at least some good news

When you saw the Cambridge fans frantically waving to get the psycho on you knew it was bad. Thankfully it looks like he will make a full recovery. You are right tommy tucker all our thoughts should go to Luke Prosser

I'm not sure a pyscho would have been any good in the circs but I guess we all know what you mean, and agree with the sentiment!

Luke is one of our most humble and lovely players and always a delight to deal with, as I've had to in the course of JB duties. Undoubtedly we all wish him well.

Definately looked bad, he was obviously knocked out cold and went down horribly. Hate seeing any player get carried off, but said at the time I thought he would be carted off to hospital. Fingers crossed all ok for him, as he has been excellent since he got back in the side. Hopefully he will make a fill and quick recovery.

All your thoughts should go out to Luke prosser .Yes the game was poor .But Luke prosser put his body in the line of the defence of the ball .And now he is lying in a hospital bed .And the worry is not that he was knocked out .Its that he is suffering from pins and needles in his arms . Lets hope he makes a full recovery .
hope he will be ok.... I'm sure he will be ... He is strong with the force......

His father and grand father was in the blues lounge enjoying the prematch food and the great David Crown PR work, I hope he gets well soon
Credit to Cambridge players for reacting so quick and turn him on his side, was in line when he took the free kick full in the face

If its a concussion that's 3 in the last 2 years I believe and that's a long term problem for Luke.

Credit to Cambridge players for reacting so quick and turn him on his side, was in line when he took the free kick full in the face

Yep and to the Cambridge fans who have had a bad press (minority) on another thread, but were silent and respectful throughout the incident.

Back