• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NEW! TRUE BLUE EXCLUSIVE....

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Greetings people after the excitement of the Man Utd game I have now taken the time to get my gatherings from the game to form the second installment of TBTV this season....

This time we see the TrueBlue meet up with a Thai reporter aswell as trying to interview with dagenham kev, also we will see how great our stewards can be and also a small but exclusive with Freddys lad who mite I say is a stunner of a lad any dad would be well proud of!

enjoy....

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

sound out of breath..

"So, why do you wanna see these t%$$&rs"

"true blue is here, have faith"

fella i am in fits of laughter

" perfectly formed lady such as yourself"

absolutely outstanding... haven't laughed so much in ages

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Excellent stuff mate...

I've spoke with my agent and he said it's fine for me to have an interview this saturday??...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 09 2006,09:01)]Greetings people after the excitement of the Man Utd game I have now taken the time to get my gatherings from the game to form the second installment of TBTV this season....

This time we see the TrueBlue meet up with a Thai reporter aswell as trying to interview with dagenham kev, also we will see how great our stewards can be and also a small but exclusive with Freddys lad who mite I say is a stunner of a lad any dad would be well proud of!

enjoy....

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12
You should put one of those baseball caps on with the little torches on it like the ORB, then we could see the unfortuante folk that you get............ keep up the good work

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 09 2006,13:48)]Excellent stuff mate...

I've spoke with my agent and he said it's fine for me to have an interview this saturday??...
Yeah no worries mate get down early to spread and get Seb down and we will have a round on Golden Tee with TBTV with live coverage!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 09 2006,14:33)]
[b said:

Yeah no worries mate get down early to spread and get Seb down and we will have a round on Golden Tee with TBTV with live coverage!  
biggrin.gif
Sound's good!!.

Won't be around till about 2pm though.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 09 2006,14:35)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Sound's good!!.

rock.gif
not under the thumb again son?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 09 2006,14:54)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Sound's good!!.

rock.gif
Quite the opposite fella, the bird aint even in blighty Saturday...

Have to look after the little one...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 09 2006,14:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 09 2006,14:54)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Sound's good!!.

rock.gif
Quite the opposite fella, the bird aint even in blighty Saturday...

Have to look after the little one...
Top respect to you then mate

Back