• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New 3rd Kit Released

Will we be wearing this kit next weekend at Wealdstone?
I am struggling to think of a game where either our home or yellow kit are not suitable because of the opposition colour?

Will we be wearing this kit next weekend at Wealdstone?
I am struggling to think of a game where either our home or yellow kit are not suitable because of the opposition colour?
We will not be wearing our home kit for any away match from now on this season. Unnecessary maybe but they are now home and away kits and not 1st and 2nd choice colours. So expect to see the pink kit at Torquay, Maidstone and Solihull (if we draw them away in the cup).

To be fair it looked like alot was sold, which is definitely a good thing
Yes i was surprised by how many had bought and were wearing them saturday, good for coffers. I had a look for something for my 3 year old, but thought the prices were far too high, they should really do a budget option imo, white T with the badge on sort of thing.

I really like it, very tempted to pick one up even though I already have the yellow.

Blue for the sea
Yellow for the beach
Pink for the Shrimp(er)s
😉

Not for me, but pleased to see so many being worn around the Hall.

Can we get the home one back in stock please??? STILL jealous that WSJunior has one and I don’t…

Not for me, but pleased to see so many being worn around the Hall.

Can we get the home one back in stock please??? STILL jealous that WSJunior has one and I don’t…
Late October mate according to the Shop web page. If you're really desperate and as you're not a fan of the third strip, you could always buy a pink shirt, a can of Navy spray paint and then you and Westcliff junior could do a custom spray job on it. Failing that I could source a 4XL original Navy blue one only worn 7 times. £200 to you as you're a fellow fan :Winking:.

Late October mate according to the Shop web page. If you're really desperate and as you're not a fan of the third strip, you could always buy a pink shirt, a can of Navy spray paint and then you and Westcliff junior could do a custom spray job on it. Failing that I could source a 4XL original Navy blue one only worn 7 times. £200 to you as you're a fellow fan :Winking:.

Admittingly I’m not am slim as I used to be but I’m not quite a 4XL. Yet…

Bit disappointed that I couldn’t get one on Saturday but, that’s not the clubs fault. Macron are not the best company

Well you learn something ever day on this Forum. Back in my Bethnal Green days, the lads from the Fire station use to drink in a pub called the Camel. Back street East end, at least one of your relatives had to know the Krays. Lock ins, all day Sunday (when they shut at 2 ) more or less invite only and never pestered by Old Bill.....They were drinking down the far end.

Anyway there was local known as Terry the Ponce. I never knew he wanted more than just a pint from us lads.

Poncy = Pretentious or affected.

Ponce (British) = Seek to obtain something without paying for it or doing anything in return.
Ponce (Australian) = An effeminate male homosexual.

If it is going to be pink make it pink. That is just insipid. Looks like a white shirt that went in with the red washing.

Agree but it can easily happen on laundry day. As times have changed I no longer feel comfortable turning the dial to Whites only or Colours...... Delicate silk seems a bit poncy to me so I always chose Mix Load.....I have third Kit sheets and pillow cases

Agree but it can easily happen on laundry day. As times have changed I no longer feel comfortable turning the dial to Whites only or Colours...... Delicate silk seems a bit poncy to me so I always chose Mix Load.....I have third Kit sheets and pillow cases
Thanks Riggers! Too much info for me there.

Well you learn something ever day on this Forum. Back in my Bethnal Green days, the lads from the Fire station use to drink in a pub called the Camel. Back street East end, at least one of your relatives had to know the Krays. Lock ins, all day Sunday (when they shut at 2 ) more or less invite only and never pestered by Old Bill.....They were drinking down the far end.

Anyway there was local known as Terry the Ponce. I never knew he wanted more than just a pint from us lads.
Never knew Terry but knew some likewise and often defined the same

Well you learn something ever day on this Forum. Back in my Bethnal Green days, the lads from the Fire station use to drink in a pub called the Camel. Back street East end,
Still there, surrounded by lots of decent/interesting bars that have sprung up in that area over the last few years.

If it's true, that only 20 shirts of each size were delivery to the shop then that is really poor for a club with the fan base we have.
Just glad me and my partner got to the shop early enough to get ours. It's a really nice shirt.

Back