• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New 3rd Kit Released

This turned out to be a load of nonsense, thankfully.
Your right it has made a mug of me and I now wonder why we have a third kit if we are not going to wear it. If it is because the light shirt and grey shorts clashed too much with Maidstone and Barnet then we should have chose the colours better 🤷‍♂️

Afternoon Peeps.
Even more important than finances, new grounds and embargo's, the 3rd kit is now on stock online!! Get it while you can!

14 away games remaining .... will we ever wear it considering we also have the yellow? Not really value for money now ....

couldnt get a home or away none left in Large yet again i just ordered the 3rd as had my size will have to wait till a fresh batch of those are in stock

@mark stevart79

If you read my post correctly, yes there are 27 games remaining, but only 14 of those are away.

We won't wear it at home - I doubt, certainly not more than once.
Of the 14 away, we'll sometimes wear blue and sometimes yellow, meaning the pink is hardly worn at all.

Really can't believe you took the time to recalculate the games just to try and prove a point against me, how very sad you are. However, shame you didn't use that time more effectively and actually READ PROPERLY what I said, when I said AWAY GAMES REMAINING.

Before you want to get smart and demonstrate you can add up like a clever maths genius, I suggest you return to education (unless you're still at school) and re-evaluate your understanding of basic reading skills!!

I appreciate you're trying to push sales, but it's about opinions. Personally I like it, and will probably get it because I'm a fool with money to burn. However, I still think that due to the delay in releasing more, and the opportunity for it to be worn remaining, in my opinion doesn't represent value for money, especially for parents of kids that want it. That's my opinion, I may be right or may be wrong, and that's fine. However, if you're questioning my ability to count publicly, get this right first.

Last edited:
@mark stevart79

If you read my post correctly, yes there are 27 games remaining, but only 14 of those are away.

We won't wear it at home - I doubt, certainly not more than once.
Of the 14 away, we'll sometimes wear blue and sometimes yellow, meaning the pink is hardly worn at all.

Really can't believe you took the time to recalculate the games just to try and prove a point against me, how very sad you are. However, shame you didn't use that time more effectively and actually READ PROPERLY what I said, when I said AWAY GAMES REMAINING.

Before you want to get smart and demonstrate you can add up like a clever maths genius, I suggest you return to education (unless you're still at school) and re-evaluate your understanding of basic reading skills!!

I appreciate you're trying to push sales, but it's about opinions. Personally I like it, and will probably get it because I'm a fool with money to burn. However, I still think that due to the delay in releasing more, and the opportunity for it to be worn remaining, in my opinion doesn't represent value for money, especially for parents of kids that want it. That's my opinion, I may be right or may be wrong, and that's fine. However, if you're questioning my ability to count publicly, get this right first.

seriously if i wanted to read dribble id read the sun news paper

Back