• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New away shirt

Leeboy

Original and possibly best ****
Staff member
is this :

nike_classic_100.jpg

with the badge on the left breast, Nike swoosh on the right and obviously the sponsor logo across the middle

also has the new Nike logo on the sleeve, same as the LDV and Red third shirts

'Looks like Swansea' was a popular comment

Looks like the new Spurs kit (a kit I was taking the p%&s out of to a Spurs mate of mine not half an hour ago)

sad.gif

Hmmm. Not sure whether I like it or not. The black sleeves don't do anything for me, too much like Derby (and Swansea, too). Guess I'll get to save my money this year!

Still a better idea than having a blue away kit though

why have black sleves, surely light blue or even red would be better. also what happens when we play swansea away this season? the kits will clash and we will have to wear a new 3rd kit. also wont both our kits clach with hartlepool, col ewe and huddersfield etc

Every bloody year people moan and moan about the bloody shirt. You cant please some people you really cant. I actualy think the away shirt is brilliant and will be buying it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ July 24 2005,15:59)]why have black sleves, surely light blue or even red would be better. also what happens when we play swansea away this season? the kits will clash and we will have to wear a new 3rd kit. also wont both our kits clach with hartlepool, col ewe and huddersfield etc
when i say surely light blue or red i mean sleeves. also tilly is modelling it on the official site and it looks better with the sponsership on it etc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ July 24 2005,17:01)]Not bad, bit dull though and I preferred the red choice. Might get it for my birthday in October.
Thats problably when the club shop will be getting them in !

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ July 24 2005,17:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ July 24 2005,17:01)]Not bad, bit dull though and I preferred the red choice. Might get it for my birthday in October.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
October next year maybe
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 24 2005,18:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ July 24 2005,17:28)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
October next year maybe  
tounge.gif
That will be for the home shirts !

biggrin.gif

Back