• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Business - Jonny Doodles (SUFC Artwork!)

Jedi Shrimper

formerly Drastic™
Hi folks,

I've just started my own business selling my own artwork, and it would be great if shrimperzoners could take a look at my shop on folksy. There is an SUFC related print called 'Southend Forever' available for £12, and a few other things for music and Breaking Bad fans as well and more items will go up over the coming months, including more Shrimpers prints that I have ideas for.

So take a look at the folksy link below, like and share the Facebook link as well, it would be very much appreciated by your fellow shrimper, as would any feedback.

https://folksy.com/shops/JonnyDoodles https://www.facebook.com/JonnyDoodles

Thanks, Jon/Drastic.

For those that don't feel like clicking the link here is the print....

main

Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Why not send a link to the Shrimpers Trust who carry and promote a lot of SUFC material?

News.

Thought I'd post an update as quite a bit has been going on.

First, I've had 3 pieces accepted for an art exhibition in Southend next week - I'll post the details of that later. I'm also waiting to hear on whether I will have a table at the Rochford Art Trail's pop-up market in September.

I made my first sale yesterday, and in pursuit of more I've lowered some prices in my shop as it's hard to judge prices correctly when you're just getting started. So the Southend Forever print is now a tenner, and the Walter White linout is now £20.

Really like these, reckon I'll be ordering a Southend one later today. :thumbsup:

Did you ever think about numbering these - doing a limited edition run of each design? It may add some value for you.

Really like these, reckon I'll be ordering a Southend one later today. :thumbsup:

Did you ever think about numbering these - doing a limited edition run of each design? It may add some value for you.

I did think about it, the walter white linocut is limited due to the nature of printing. Wheras the Southend one is a digital print, if it was limited it would make it more expensive. Hope to see your order soon :winking:

Drastic, mentioned it to the committee last night at meeting and they would be keen to talk to you.

In my wifes returant we are going to set up art on the walls for sale so if you want to send us any let me know,we charge 20 % on the sale price,just thought the TOUR ones may go down well here in central France.

News update

I have a stall at the Rochford Art Trail pop-up Arts & Crafts Market next Saturday, 13th Sept 10am-4pm at the WI Hall on West Street. So if you're in the Rochford area next Saturday pop in and say hello on your way to the Portsmouth match.

News Update

Well things went well at the Rochford Arts & Crafts Market on Saturday, better than I had hoped. After working my *** off last week to get new pieces ready for the market I've now added 3 new products to my folksy page - below is the Game of Thrones Sigil Set, there is also the 'Bibliophile' & 'The Mind Is Like...' lino prints, just click the link to my shop and take a look.

https://folksy.com/shops/JonnyDoodles

main

Back