• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Colchester manager.

Good signing by the scum, striker jabo ibehre on a free from MK dongs. Must just be enough to keep them up, shame

Not sure really he can be decent but is not that consistent when it comes to goalscoring but does work very hard for the team, I think we are going to lose Wordsworth to Charlton today but there are other ins and outs to come before the end of the month I understand.

He has been there ages and not helped a lot so far.

He wont keep them up from what Ive seen.

He was with us for 3 months on loan but went back to MK in late December so he has been missing for a month during most of that time he was injured, I also don't think he is the complete answer but with others coming in soon I still think we will just do enough to stay up.

He was with us for 3 months on loan but went back to MK in late December so he has been missing for a month during most of that time he was injured, I also don't think he is the complete answer but with others coming in soon I still think we will just do enough to stay up.

He's the complete answer to the question which donkey got more red cards than goals when he joined Southend on loan in 2009/10.

Ah didnt realise he went back for a few weeks, even so a 1:4 goal ratio isnt going to be what Col U need. Id be gutted if we signed him in the league below.

Based on what? You've lost the last 9 games, freefall my friend.

Oh and Ibhere is the worst player I've ever seen for us, after Stuart Thurgood of course.

Based on what? You've lost the last 9 games, freefall my friend.

Oh and Ibhere is the worst player I've ever seen for us, after Stuart Thurgood of course.

We shall see, those defeats were on the back of silly defensive errors and lack of goalscoring overall we have played pretty well, we have signed another player today who I think will improve our defence and midfield options the experienced David Wright from Crystal Palace, onwards and upwards starting on Saturday!

No of course it hasnt worked out as we would have hoped. Id still rather he was getting game time but the combination of Tomlin/Assombalonga partnership, and injuries have scuppered that.

Id still rather have him in the squad than Jabo though :)

No of course it hasnt worked out as we would have hoped. Id still rather he was getting game time but the combination of Tomlin/Assombalonga partnership, and injuries have scuppered that.

Id still rather have him in the squad than Jabo though :)

Ha ha good response mate, I must admit that Assombalonga guy was a decent find, there were rumours he was going to sign for us after your 1st loan period because one of his Watford mates plays for us but obviously that was rubbish!
It will be interesting to see if Jabo makes a difference for us tomorrow we will need to start showing promotion form soon though to get out of the situation we find ourselves in, but 5th from bottom should not be beyond us really.

Ha ha good response mate, I must admit that Assombalonga guy was a decent find, there were rumours he was going to sign for us after your 1st loan period because one of his Watford mates plays for us but obviously that was rubbish!
It will be interesting to see if Jabo makes a difference for us tomorrow we will need to start showing promotion form soon though to get out of the situation we find ourselves in, but 5th from bottom should not be beyond us really.

He must have told him what it was like and put him off :winking:

I'd rather have James Walker than Jabo!

"Col U lose AGAIN!!!!"

old1.jpg

It can't be as hard to exit the Airfix after the game these days as I remember it being previously. Not when the visitors are clocking up 5 goals and the crowd was only 3,000 to begin with.

Back