• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Crisps flavours

Will they be as good as Hedgehog flavour?

Man my two favourite tastes

Chocolate and Chilli work so well together, I always drop some dark chocolate 70% Cocoa in my mexican dishes.

And yummy Hoisin sauce I like it so much that i sometimes get from the Chinese chippy to go with my Fish and chips .

I never knew there was a nomination phase! Would love to see what the other potential ones were. These flavours are out until May when the winner will be decided...dont know if that will be done on a vote or sales.

Currently though Im working my way through Dill Pickle flavoured Pringles which I picked up in America. Best Crisps ever! Bob, they also do a Duck and Hosin flavour in their rice infusion range...apparently...!

Last edited:
I would like to see more ingredients used as appose to potatoes,

I used to purchase from a company called Tyrell’s and they used ingredients like Beetroot, Parsnips, Honey Glazed Parsnips, mixed Root Vegetables.

They also make Natural and Cinnamon flavoured crisps made from Apple

IMO, the best independent crisp manufacturer in the country

Mine was Haggis, Neeps & Tatties. Chocolate crisps sounds....wrong. I remember the Strawberry Wotsit type crisps - absolutely vile.

I used to purchase from a company called Tyrell’s and they used ingredients like Beetroot, Parsnips, Honey Glazed Parsnips, mixed Root Vegetables.

Tyrells is still going strong and have quite a few different ranges in Waitrose... the mixed Veg ones are lovely, and rightly or wrongly taste a bit 'healthier' / fresher.

Mine was Haggis, Neeps & Tatties. Chocolate crisps sounds....wrong. I remember the Strawberry Wotsit type crisps - absolutely vile.

When I was travelling I had some lemon flavoured Frito Lays (I presume they are connected to Walkers as the packaging and crisps are very similar). Vile!Generally fruit flavours and crisps should not be mixed!!

Tyrells is still going strong and have quite a few different ranges in Waitrose... the mixed Veg ones are lovely, and rightly or wrongly taste a bit 'healthier' / fresher.

You should try the Cinnamon flavoured crisps made from Apple....they are amazing

I've had Tyrell's before aswell, the parsnip crisps and beetroot ones are awesome.

I did go through a phase of eating ready salted pringles & maltesers together, so i can see the chocolate ones working.

here's the list...

Chilli & Chocolate
Crispy Duck with Hoisin
Cajun Squirrel :stunned:
Fish n Chips
Builder's Breakfast
Onion Bhaji

I want to try all of them!

I've had Tyrell's before aswell, the parsnip crisps and beetroot ones are awesome.

I did go through a phase of eating ready salted pringles & maltesers together, so i can see the chocolate ones working.

here's the list...

Chilli & Chocolate
Crispy Duck with Hoisin
Cajun Squirrel :stunned:
Fish n Chips
Builder's Breakfast
Onion Bhaji

I want to try all of them!

I forgot about the fry-up flavoured ones, genius...............possibly!!

I forgot about the fry-up flavoured ones, genius...............possibly!!

They all sound pretty interesting, I'm intruiged about the Chilli and Chocolate ones especially. I've had fish and chip flavour crisps before when I was a wee nipper and they weren't too great....

Back