• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New DVD Idea

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Since I have not got the 2003/2004 dvd or the 2004/2005 one would it not be an idea to sell 2003/2004 half price when purchased with 2004/2005?..... please
unclesam.gif

Damn fine idea.
I'd be up for that (if it can be an online offer when the new site is up & running)

Top idea, but do they still have stock of 2003/04?

It'd be good though, cos you can compare how crap we were under Wignall to our flowing football now!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 19 2005,15:54)]It'd be good though, cos you can compare how crap we were under Wignall to our flowing football now!
You can do that by watching last season's DVD only seeing as Tilly took over mid-way through and dramatically changed the team from almost one match to the next.

I have last season's DVD, but I still think TB has come up with a great idea (I still can't believe it's his idea, actually
tounge.gif
).

Even if there isn't any stock left, it may be financially viable to run off a few with this deal... but Scriv would need to gauge the level of interest.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 19 2005,16:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have last season's DVD, but I still think TB has come up with a great idea (I still can't believe it's his idea, actually  
look bucko dont make me come over there and enjoy a good holliday
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
When you're ready, pal. When you're f%&king ready!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 19 2005,16:40)]go to google and type in 'GAY malta' and quite a few interesting things pop up
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I bet something 'popped up' for you.

biggrin.gif

Sorry to stop this going back on topic, but my missus popped up on a 'Gay Malta' search. I then googled 'Gay Malta + Miriam Christine' (web, not images) and a few listing popped up!

rock.gif

We don't have last years DVD in stock now as we sold out and I'm certainly not going to do business with the people who produced it last time either!!!!

I'm sure if you go down to Roots Hall market you'll be able to find someone who can get you a copy so long as no questions are asked!

Back