• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sorry to raise this old chesnut. Last night I watched the 2004/ 05 season DVD, and very enjoyable it was to see Fredys hat trick and our playoff victory etc.

So!

When's the new one out? cause now I wanna relive last seaso' before it becomes a blur... (can it ever? )

I wonder if when it's launched the club will arrange some type of premiere? Have a viewing in the Shrimpers bar or something.

get a red carpet and bling the thing up?

...oh well back to tapping my fingers like i'm in a submarine sending morse code.
down.gif

Are the club doing pre-orders for the new DVD? Or do they need an ETA first?

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, last years was.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 25 2006,09:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ July 25 2006,09:16)]already is half price IIRC
Believe its currently £10/£12!
£12

Bought it the other day. Was generally very impressed with it and enjoyed the BBC Essex commentary a lot! Kind of wished there was some voice over in between months with a little summary but the goals were all there so it's all good.

Couldn't believe how much more extended the LDV highlights were mind!

If this year's effort is as good as last years then it should be good. Funnily, my only gripe was the commentary - I know it was recorded after the event but it sounded clearly like the commentators knew what was about to happen.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr. Benedict @ July 25 2006,12:47)]If this year's effort is as good as last years then it should be good. Funnily, my only gripe was the commentary - I know it was recorded after the event but it sounded clearly like the commentators knew what was about to happen.
Yeah, I'd have far rather had Alliker talking through the goals and taking us through the season rather than have him pretend to be commentating. Plus, I've love to see there be a commentary track with analysis from, say, Tilly & Brush, or Eastwood & Maher.

Have the club even announced that there will be a DVD this season? I seem to remember there being some hype about it last year, although that may have just been because Scriv was on here then.

I would have prefered the actual commentary from BBC Essex as opposed to commentating on the game afterwards especially for the DVD.

Still an 8 out of 10 and a big improvement on the one before, hopefully this will follow suit.

Considering how much audio footage they have from BluesWorld throughout the season, it would be easy enough sticking it on the relevant part.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ July 25 2006,18:22)]Have the club even announced that there will be a DVD this season? I seem to remember there being some hype about it last year, although that may have just been because Scriv was on here then.
No, they haven't announced one, so feasibly we might not even get one this year (although I sincerely doubt that the club would miss an opportunity like that!)

IIRC Scriv only talked about it a lot because the world and his wife were asking after it....

I called this morning and was informed by a youth in the shop that,they had been told the dvd would be in by the end of july but he could not confirm when.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back