• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Fans Group

You decide?

• Total voters
Jesus Scott, WTF are you playing at. Im working my nuts off trying to get something special going and you are doing this. Dont mug me off.

I am all for it mate! just saying the club don't care!!! thus we have to put all our efforts in to stand together!!!

Slating the club before the proposal has even been put to them isnt going to help is it you tool

I am all for it mate! just saying the club don't care!!! thus we have to put all our efforts in to stand together!!!

I think you are really way off mark scott, the numerous times i have spoken to RM, he has all been for the fans coming together for the good of the club.

The fact that the club time and time again have failed us as supporters! this is there chance to help us and support us!

So how do you know they don't give a damn about this then ?
How do you know that they won't help with this - they have not been approached yet?

It's these sort of statements, that have no substance, that really do undermine what others are trying to do.

So how do you know they don't give a damn about this then ?
How do you know that they won't help with this - they have not been approached yet?

It's these sort of statements, that have no substance, that really do undermine what others are trying to do.

Nothing to do with me anyway!

Anyway, time to close this thread and move on to a new one, which the SZ public can add their thoughts/ideas too..

Mods,

If you please.

The fact that the club time and time again have failed us as supporters! this is there chance to help us and support us!

This is bollocks. I'd be very surprised if the club aren't enthusiastic (especially as the group name does not include the word "ultras").

Maybe you are stuck in the Jobson era but I have a bit more faith in RM & co.

This is bollocks. I'd be very surprised if the club aren't enthusiastic (especially as the group name does not include the word "ultras").

Maybe you are stuck in the Jobson era but I have a bit more faith in RM & co.

Bang on Sir,

This is exactly why I didn't include Ultra's in the name.

Back