• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you think this game could work?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if i am posting it to the right group of people here but i have an idea for a new game for the PS3 and Xbox 360. This game isnt your typical sports, war, fighting, shooting game. This game is about a fire fighter making hes way up through the ranks in the fire & rescue service.

I no from expierence there is a lot of interest in the fire service from young kids/teenagers and even some adults but would a game really make it big?

Well in this game you would;
1) start of at training- like a tutorial basicly, learning how to play the game.
2) work at a station attending fires, RTC's even the famous "cat stuck in a tree)
3) the option to complete these missions/tasks when you want- in the mean time you have the freedom to exploe the fire station, play snooker/pool/darts, talk to colleagues, spend hours in the gym boasting your mans appearance.
4) learn new skills at new levels/ranks- learn to drive the fire appliance on blue and twos when you reach a certain level. learn to command the fire ground when you reach a certain rank etc etc/
5) go out and about in the fire appliance just driving around for as long as you want.

I have many more ideas and features but really wouldnt want to bore you anymore.

Do you guys think this game could make a hit? would your young ones enjoy a game like this? i know mine!

I have a friend who works for a gaming company and could easily put this game to his bosses but would like the opionon of some other people before doing so, so any comments you may have please share.

Regards,

Thorpe-Bay-Shrimper

If one of the later stages is an arsonist stage where you've got to go round starting your own fires to later put out, you could be onto a winner.

I personally would be in favour of "Ricey's International Airport Firefighter Deluxe".

You don't really do a lot, as technically you're not a real fireman. You sit in the office, talk about Alfa Romeo's and how Will & Grace is the most awesome show in the universe. The only emergency you respond to is saving a cat from the run way, and you earn skill points for how quickly you can get the tabby to scarper.

After a long, hard days work of doing sod all, you trample through random Southend players bins attempting to piece together information as to where they hang out or go for drinks.

You complete the game when you successfully convince Scott Forbes to masturbate on your face.

I personally would be in favour of "Ricey's International Airport Firefighter Deluxe".

You don't really do a lot, as technically you're not a real fireman. You sit in the office, talk about Alfa Romeo's and how Will & Grace is the most awesome show in the universe. The only emergency you respond to is saving a cat from the run way, and you earn skill points for how quickly you can get the tabby to scarper.

After a long, hard days work of doing sod all, you trample through random Southend players bins attempting to piece together information as to where they hang out or go for drinks.

You complete the game when you successfully convince Scott Forbes to masturbate on your face.

Thanks for the import.

Do you have something against FireFighters by any chance?

Nice idea. So basically a Be A Pro but for Firemen. Would be better if you could chose between the emergency services (Fire, Police or Ambulance). Sounds good.

Nice idea. So basically a Be A Pro but for Firemen. Would be better if you could chose between the emergency services (Fire, Police or Ambulance). Sounds good.

Was thinking about that but at the moment i am in the early stages of putting a plan for the game and seeing as i have a strong link and backround with the Essex Fire and Rescue service, it is easy for me to come up with the plan. But thanks for the feedback, might have to look into the possibility of adding the other emergency services in aswell.

Was thinking about that but at the moment i am in the early stages of putting a plan for the game and seeing as i have a strong link and backround with the Essex Fire and Rescue service, it is easy for me to come up with the plan. But thanks for the feedback, might have to look into the possibility of adding the other emergency services in aswell.

Sweet. Give me 3-4 years and I might be good enough to actually make it for you ;)

Not sure if i am posting it to the right group of people here but i have an idea for a new game for the PS3 and Xbox 360. This game isnt your typical sports, war, fighting, shooting game. This game is about a fire fighter making hes way up through the ranks in the fire & rescue service.

I no from expierence there is a lot of interest in the fire service from young kids/teenagers and even some adults but would a game really make it big?

Well in this game you would;
1) start of at training- like a tutorial basicly, learning how to play the game.
2) work at a station attending fires, RTC's even the famous "cat stuck in a tree)
3) the option to complete these missions/tasks when you want- in the mean time you have the freedom to exploe the fire station, play snooker/pool/darts, talk to colleagues, spend hours in the gym boasting your mans appearance.
4) learn new skills at new levels/ranks- learn to drive the fire appliance on blue and twos when you reach a certain level. learn to command the fire ground when you reach a certain rank etc etc/
5) go out and about in the fire appliance just driving around for as long as you want.

I have many more ideas and features but really wouldnt want to bore you anymore.

Do you guys think this game could make a hit? would your young ones enjoy a game like this? i know mine!

I have a friend who works for a gaming company and could easily put this game to his bosses but would like the opionon of some other people before doing so, so any comments you may have please share.

Regards,

Thorpe-Bay-Shrimper
is one of the games about running away from Ricey while he tries to ram his Hose up your bum

sounds like theme hospital but theme fire station... mixed with a racing game where you can free drive e.g. driver.
Doesnt sound any different to what is out there and already about.
I would personally like to experience playing football manager from a players perspective - e.g. jumpers for goalposts/ or career mode on fifa/pro. BUt a more detailed version. Maybe 18+ version where you can get involved in antics.
And even a go from a chairmans perspective maybe very boring! but could be very strategic.

sounds like theme hospital but theme fire station... mixed with a racing game where you can free drive e.g. driver.
Doesnt sound any different to what is out there and already about.
I would personally like to experience playing football manager from a players perspective - e.g. jumpers for goalposts/ or career mode on fifa/pro. BUt a more detailed version. Maybe 18+ version where you can get involved in antics.
And even a go from a chairmans perspective maybe very boring! but could be very strategic.

Well i no full well there is a hell of alot of interest in the fire service by young people who lets be honest, all own a PS3 or Xbox 360. Seems there are some people on here who are just completely against the idea OR just being sarcy.

You missed the bit about getting another job which you do for cash in hand during your rest periods. Oh and also what you will do on the numerous sick days and PH's that you have been allocated in addition to any other time you might need to take off sick.
Blimey, this could be a long game.

Well i no full well there is a hell of alot of interest in the fire service by young people who lets be honest, all own a PS3 or Xbox 360. Seems there are some people on here who are just completely against the idea OR just being sarcy.
i think its excellent and can be the start of a series of games. I'm looking forward to "theme librarian", especially the ISBN memorisation section.

i think its excellent and can be the start of a series of games. I'm looking forward to "theme librarian", especially the ISBN memorisation section.

Personally I'm looking forward to Theme Stereotypical Pizza Shop Owner, where you get to choose which one of your extremely inebriated customers gets salmonella while fighting against a fan-led coup against your establishment.

The game comes to a climax when RM visits to shut you down, resulting in a bare knuckle fist fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back