• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

...It's the "What would you do" contest.

I ask a question. The person who answers then asks the next person a question. Simple.
For instance if you were confronted by a snake-what would you do . The next person says, I'd put it back in my pants and asks another question ending in what would you do.

So. I'll start with;-

West Ham vs Southend. 0-0 at 89 minutes. On comes surprise substitute for us, Mark Rawle who flips a sublime lob over the West Ham keeper. The shrimpers go wild, the West ham fans start crying again and some start singing "Brown Out", the game ends 1-0. Mark Rawle runs over to you. What would you do?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ July 13 2004,16:13)]West Ham vs Southend. 0-0 at 89 minutes. On comes surprise substitute for us, Mark Rawle who flips a sublime lob over the West Ham keeper. The shrimpers go wild, the West ham fans start crying again and some start singing "Brown Out", the game ends 1-0. Mark Rawle runs over to you. What would you do?
Celebrate with him like he was my best mate. So what if he left us before, life goes on.........

Now, its 0-0 in the last game of the season against Grimsby. A loss relegates us. They bring on a surprise substitute, Chris Powell, who scores, they win and we go down. Chris then runs over to you.

What do you do?

I'd bow my head slightly and look depressed with tears in my eyes.

OK, you're Freddie Jones, a geography teacher and a 17-year-old girl has mistaken you for her idol, Brian Conley. However, she is your niece's best friend, but she doesn't recognise you. What would you do?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 13 2004,16:24)]OK, you're Freddie Jones, a geography teacher and a 17-year-old girl has mistaken you for her idol, Brian Conley. However, she is your niece's best friend, but she doesn't recognise you. What would you do?
I'd run over to Chris Powell.

Back