• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New HBO Offering...

pickledseal

cowboy
Broadwalk Empire <link>

Written by Sporanos Terence Winter, Martin Scorsese is involved, Steve Buscemi is lead and somehow Stephen Graham is Al Capone!?

Trailer here...
[video]http://www.hbo.com/boardwalk-empire/index.html#/boardwalk-empire/about/video/official-trailer.html/eNrjcmbO0CzLTEnNd8xLzKksyUx2zs8rSa0oYS5kzlfPz0mBCQ ckpqf6JeamsjGySSeWluQX5CRW2pYUlaZyMjKyMQIAbAUXOA==[/video]

I'm quite excited by this!

Broadwalk Empire http://www.hbo.com/boardwalk-empire/index.html

Written by Sporanos Terence Winter, Martin Scorsese is involved, Steve Buscemi is lead and somehow Stephen Graham is Al Capone!?

Trailer here...
[video]http://www.hbo.com/boardwalk-empire/index.html#/boardwalk-empire/about/video/official-trailer.html/eNrjcmbO0CzLTEnNd8xLzKksyUx2zs8rSa0oYS5kzlfPz0mBCQ ckpqf6JeamsjGySSeWluQX5CRW2pYUlaZyMjKyMQIAbAUXOA==[/video]

I'm quite excited by this!

Looks excellent. Pretty much anything on HBO is a must watch. How did you find treme Andy?

I didn't think that Vampire show was up to much either, to be honest... Until the blonde got naked, I mean.

I'll probably miss this until it's on DVD, to be honest... There's nothing more I hate than having to watch something like this sporadically.

I'll probably miss this until it's on DVD, to be honest... There's nothing more I hate than having to watch something like this sporadically.

I know what you mean, but we've been power-watching The Sopranos and so it's good to have something that we're going to watch at a sensible pace. It's fantastic though, perhaps slow for the story to build but like any series the first episode is always a bit of scene setting, and boy is the scene incredible!

Also, get it on Blu-Ray. I downloaded it in HD and it's quality.

boardwalkempire25.jpg

If you join the Alluc messageboard, the TV Links section often has seperate download and stream links provided by other users. Been using that for almost four years now and haven't had a single virus.

Back