• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread New HMRC Winding up Petition - Back in court TODAY (should know by around midday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't look overly concerned. Maybe he's just no selling. Nobody else from the club here. Just him and his solicitor.

My feeling is either this is going to be dismissed or something in the background means HMRC are going to agree to an adjournment.

Surely he gets bored of having to travel into London and do these hearings all the time.

Same judge from January who wasn’t a fan of Ron’s antics. If he’s hoping for a bit of leniency or benefit of the doubt, he might be in trouble.

I don’t think silence says anything about a sale.

I think Ron is offended by the protests after all he has done for the club. He’s royally peeved by the media and pressure from different groups, and the season ticket delays.

So my thought on the silence. It’s pure spite.
“After all he has done for the club” ……… that is sarcastic irony, right ??? …….please tell me me it is.

Ron's defence says if sale not completed within the 56 days, although expected it will, Ron will use similar route of raising money through family businesses to pay debt. wow - from Twitter

Thankfully I was wrong.

Either way, that's not great because it doesn't give any indication of how close we are to a sale. Hopefully it'll be done and dusted well before then because that takes us to the 12th July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back