• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What do you think of the new kit?

• Total voters
The 'V' really doesnt work with the white I&Go logo... looks a bit 'shapey' on the front!

Tis ok I spose, but wouldnt be my first choice.

Kane needs to bulk up a bit!

I like it and I think like the pink kit, it will look better on, than it does in the pics.

Far and away the best kit we've had in donkey's years. Perhaps even up there with the best ever. The white shorts and socks really finish it off and it looks very smart. Love it/

Great stuff, really like it. Kane should grow his hair, he's got a lego-man barnet

legoman.jpg

Not overly keen on it, but at least it isn't voltage cherry.

Is it just me or would it look better if there wasn't the extra white of the sponsors logo? Would it look better if the chevron was deeper and contained the sponsors logo?

Not overly keen on it, but at least it isn't voltage cherry.

Is it just me or would it look better if there wasn't the extra white of the sponsors logo? Would it look better if the chevron was deeper and contained the sponsors logo?

Yea, thats my problem with it - if the I&G logo wasnt boxed in white, would be very smart. Looks a mess at the mo.

Best one for a few years,since the navy with sky blue trim........Love the reversion back to white shorts but the socks need to be more navy than white,otherwise its a white and navy kit with emphasis on the white.......probably will be buying the shirt though.

Agree with bolton, i reckon the socks should be navy! other than that, think the kit looks smart and a bit different from the usual plain kits we seem to get every season!

The shirt is fantastic, the best since the double promotion winning one, IMO. However, as was said above, I'd rather we played in all navy as it's more unique - so many other teams play in white shorts and/or socks. In fact, that means we'll need an alternative combination anyway when we play Morecambe, Northampton, Crewe, Swindon, Cheltenham and Rotherham, who all play in red and white, meaning we can't use our away strip.

Love the new shirt, I'll definately be buying it. Couldn't really care less what colour the socks are.

Back