• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
yes .hope the weather crap so I don't look too stupid in my SUFC hat and scarf:blush:

on second thoughts - you can never look stupid in SUFC gear :thumbsup:

**bump for tomorrow**

It looks like the sun will be out and Napster will be buying. Why on earth would you not be there.

Napster's buying. Believe that when i see it!

I give you sunny weather, a date people can make and all I get is grief. Looks like you are right there so i'll give you that

I know how Mark Gower felt now:'( No Comment

Comments above!!!!

Cricket practise on Wednesday nights.

Thursday's or Friday's work best to meet you all.

GUYS
major issue at work, hoped to have it sorted but not looking good. expect to be here for a another couple of hours +., not happy

Back