• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

What's with the obsession with Royal Blue?

There are thousands of Royal Blue teams and most of their kits looks like Sunday league teams. It's over done.

Navy stands out so much more. When we appear on TV I instantly recognise the colours and I'm only occasionally disappointed to find out that it was actually Millwall.

Royal blue will get old and boring very quickly.

Let Colchester keep it, my vote is to stick with a shade of Navy

What's with the obsession with Royal Blue?

There are thousands of Royal Blue teams and most of their kits looks like Sunday league teams. It's over done.

Navy stands out so much more. When we appear on TV I instantly recognise the colours and I'm only occasionally disappointed to find out that it was actually Millwall.

Royal blue will get old and boring very quickly.

Let Colchester keep it, my vote is to stick with a shade of Navy
I'm always disappointed to find out it's Millwall.

Definitely, and yellow, I know been mentioned a bit and doesn't sound like we will do, but we was in blue and yellow when I first started going early 90s, lots of fond memories and players in those colours
The only dark blue shirts I like was 2004/06, they were pretty nice. The other dark blue shirts iv never particularly been fan of. Blue and yellow would be nice but even just royal blue I would be happy with.

All I ask is that we don't pick a slim fit design again.

It's a shame Mitre have stop doing kits as they had some great designs.

All I ask is that we don't pick a slim fit design again.

It's a shame Mitre have stop doing kits as they had some great designs.

Said nobody that ever wore them on a Sunday 😂

Some of the worst looking and feeling kits I've ever had ... But I am only 30 so maybe I missed the trick at some point

Said nobody that ever wore them on a Sunday 😂

Some of the worst looking and feeling kits I've ever had ... But I am only 30 so maybe I missed the trick at some point
Got some recently for a friends team, the quality is no worse than the Nike rubbish we have had recently or the current kit. Plus the sizes are they should be none of this 5xl but really it's 2xl.

Back