• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

The marketing team at the club need sacking this club is probably losing money rapidly and if its got that ****ty design yellow thing on it like the training top it will probably be ****

Calm down Mark.

The home kit, is a lighter side of blue than what we currently have, and is a bespoke design.

The training gear, travel wear etc is off the shelf stuff, however our kit will be bespoke, as confirmed by a number of people on here.

All will be revealed soon.

I’d like another pink away kit.
BIGGEST FISH ever Caught on Spinning Tackle!!! - YouTube

Ive seen what this idiots call bespoke and that wasnt

You’ve completely lost me there.

Am I the idiot?

You do know bespoke just means not off the shelf/out of the catalogue don’t you? That training top is off the shelf, the travel wear is off the shelf, the kit won’t be. It will be custom made for us. No one else will have the same kit.

This is one point I will cautiously agree with you on. I had heard that original plan was to debut the new home kit in the last game of the season against Torquay, but the first glimpse/launch was pushed back to Meet the Blues Day. With the club's cashflow apparently not great, even more so over the summer, an early launch and on sale date would have been a good way to mitigate that. Especially considering the early sale of season tickets which will leave summer income even more sparse.
To my understanding, we couldn't as we have a new sponsor this season

Calm down Mark.

The home kit, is a lighter side of blue than what we currently have, and is a bespoke design.

The training gear, travel wear etc is off the shelf stuff, however our kit will be bespoke, as confirmed by a number of people on here.

All will be revealed soon.
@BoyWonder2 i heard that we might change our SUFC crest? I wonder if that truth, before I can have my tattoo done lol

@BoyWonder2 i heard that we might change our SUFC crest? I wonder if that truth, before I can have my tattoo done lol
I think it has been discussed but if any changes happen, I can't see it happening until we move to Fossett's Farm. That would be the perfect time for a rebrand of sorts.

So some time in 2083.

Back