• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

I'm hoping there's some nice polo's and casual wear, absolutely useless this year. Never wear the actual shirts even though I always buy them.

Hopefully the club shop (and I don't mean the staff, more the supplier) can up their game this year as we went from Hummel which had some great stuff to completely useless this year.

I'm hoping there's some nice polo's and casual wear, absolutely useless this year. Never wear the actual shirts even though I always buy them.

Hopefully the club shop (and I don't mean the staff, more the supplier) can up their game this year as we went from Hummel which had some great stuff to completely useless this year.
One of the stupidest thing this club did in recent years was hack off Hummel. I hope we end up back with them one day.

Mad that we went from Hummel and everyone's badges falling off

To Macron and that was somehow 1000x worse ?

Lets hope they fixed all the issues
I didn't have any badge peeling issues with Hummel shirts but I know others did. But they fixed their badges for this season - literally the only disadvantage that they had, since quality and designs were so superior to Macron and other suppliers at this level - and made them embroidered. Just as SUFC decided to wreck its relationship with them.

They were superior in ever way even with some dodgy badges. Now that's been fixed, there's absolutely no question. SUFC ****ed up.

Just popped in the club shop to pick up some tickets for Sunday and they've already got next season's travel/Training wear in, looked nice from what I saw. Blue and yellow polos and t shirts (same as what was posted on here by the kit man) and a grey type coloured ones aswell

Just popped in the club shop to pick up some tickets for Sunday and they've already got next season's travel/Training wear in, looked nice from what I saw. Blue and yellow polos and t shirts (same as what was posted on here by the kit man) and a grey type coloured ones aswell
Mork will be mortified this news has broken already.

Reactions: GBJ

Grey/silver ones won't be used by the players. That is only for us supporters (confirmed by Luke the Kitman last night).

Also the polo shirts don't have collars. Won't be getting one!

Grey/silver ones won't be used by the players. That is only for us supporters (confirmed by Luke the Kitman last night).

I'm going to wait before buying anything, must admit it looks like it's just Macrons basic stuff they've given us, although the badges are better

I'm going to wait before buying anything, must admit it looks like it's just Macrons basic stuff they've given us, although the badges are better

It will be straight out of the catalogue, but yes, the badges are better this year.

HOWEVER, the kits will be bespoke. That I have been assured by lots of people!!!

How can you have a polo shirt without a collar. Surely it becomes a Tee shirt under that criteria?

Back