• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

It's that time of year, had anyone heard what next year kits going be produced by Macron?
Far too early surely. I'm sure it will be produced by Macron and with a decent run up they might have something for us other than stock kits (although i do quite like this years offering. I think its the sleeves that make it)

Far too early surely. I'm sure it will be produced by Macron and with a decent run up they might have something for us other than stock kits (although i do quite like this years offering. I think its the sleeves that make it)
Conversely, the pattern on the sleeves actually gets on my tits big time.:Blush:

We have a three year contact with Macron, so will be the same manufacturer but next season's one will be bespoke rather than one out of the catalogue.

At least next season I will have a far better understanding of their sizing policy....'Think big, Make small'.

The yellow kit has been the stand out kit this season. I hope the new club and team management take a step back, and then a few forward in kit colours and design.
A lighter blue, home; yellow away, some collars, not so tight on neck line etc.
And some better, wider, merchandise for the shop.

I really hope that we get some bespoke kits next season and that if we do, they are a big step-up from the garbage we've had this season.

Ultimately, I think we are going to really regret ****ing Hummel over. Really felt we were onto something when we signed the deal with then. Wonder if the relationship is recoverable given the strides forward that have been made behind the scenes at the club?

Apparently from Chris Phillip, we have an new SUFC badge, so we definitely get an new kits this summer.

Aslong as the sort out the Embroidery on these kits!!! Absolute shambles this year. My 7-a-Side team had better quality Embroidery and they were done by one of the players sisters in her bedroom

Back