• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Totally agree about the lack of merch on the website. Its like they dont want to make money.
Could Kevolution and 3 Amigos shirts be the start of a new range? They are a step in the right direction.
And the Trust do good things too, which should be able to be sold, on site, with profits split maybe?

The Online offering has been poor this season. The first advert still says 'New Season, New Style' and there are barely any products available to purchase online. I've been trying to get a Home Kit and 3rd Kit this year to no luck, and at this stage of the season, I wouldn't pay full price.

Essentially the online shop this season has been a few Macron Training Items and the odd chance for a replica kit. No Mugs, No Scarves etc. bit bizarre.

Hopefully next season, now they club is slowing being pieced back together, then will have an opportunity to look at other areas of the club that need a bit of attention.

I wonder how far shirt sales relate to this?

Vanarama National League – Average Attendances – Home Matches​

Show Average attendancesMinimum attendancesMaximum attendancesAverage attendances (percentage)Minimum attendances (percentage)Maximum attendances (percentage)
Include Home matchesAway matchesAll matches
Season 2021-20222020-20212019-20202018-20192017-20182016-20172015-20162014-20152013-20142012-2013
View

The Online offering has been poor this season. The first advert still says 'New Season, New Style' and there are barely any products available to purchase online. I've been trying to get a Home Kit and 3rd Kit this year to no luck, and at this stage of the season, I wouldn't pay full price.

Essentially the online shop this season has been a few Macron Training Items and the odd chance for a replica kit. No Mugs, No Scarves etc. bit bizarre.

Hopefully next season, now they club is slowing being pieced back together, then will have an opportunity to look at other areas of the club that need a bit of attention.
Precisely, mugs, keyrings, posters, calendars, scarves, its money for old rope these days.

I have a 2 year old and had a look on there at xmas for some pressies, waste of time.

I wonder how far shirt sales relate to this?

Vanarama National League – Average Attendances – Home Matches​

Show Average attendancesMinimum attendancesMaximum attendancesAverage attendances (percentage)Minimum attendances (percentage)Maximum attendances (percentage)
Include Home matchesAway matchesAll matches
Season 2021-20222020-20212019-20202018-20192017-20182016-20172015-20162014-20152013-20142012-2013
View
If we was fighting at the top, our crowds would easier be number 1.

If we was fighting at the top, our crowds would easier be number 1.
I reckon we could fight with Notts County for 2nd place but I think 8,255 would be a tough ask. In our League 2 promotion season in 2014/15 we only averaged 7,432, and you get more away fans in League 2 than you do at this level.

8F7F56AA-7E17-4722-A459-C5CAB99F83DF.jpg

Everyone’s favourite Kit Man has just posted pictures of the new travel wear for next season.

Reckon they will launch the kit before the end of the season? Considering we have nothing to play for now, could be a good platform to do it and increase sales before the start of the season

Back