• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

Anyone want this top size medium good condition open to offers!! Proper top this46352A99-CD5B-445B-B5C7-6243286E0945.png

Don't know if this has already been picked up on but I find this interesting

No where there does it mention Nike when it has in previous years, it just says JustSport. I think there's potential for our new kit to be Avec

The new benchwear on display last night blows this theory out the water

We need to vote with our money and not buy the kit if/when it’s Nike again.

We need to get out of the contract and get a decent manufacturer in and the hierarchy need to start listening to the fans.

The people who run the club couldn’t give a shi therefore if they don’t make money from it hopefully it puts this home to them.

The fans shirt is a joke and will never happen. Don’t expect anything decent to come out of this.

Appreciate the club is losing money in this instance and get something done about it

We need to get out of the contract and get a decent manufacturer in and the hierarchy need to start listening to the fans.

The people who run the club couldn’t give a shi therefore if they don’t make money from it hopefully it puts this home to them.

The fans shirt is a joke and will never happen. Don’t expect anything decent to come out of this.

Appreciate the club is losing money in this instance and get something done about it

if was going to change kit maker would be announced way before

does any 1 no if it's charity sponsor
No news yet Mark It would be great if we we had the Prostate Cancer logo again, but that may be a bit unlikely since Chris Powell and the Club parted company, him being an ambassador for the Charity. It's not impossible that Ron will try any lure in another large Charity organisation for this season if Prostate Cancer UK move on to other things.

No news yet Mark It would be great if we we had the Prostate Cancer logo again, but that may be a bit unlikely since Chris Powell and the Club parted company, him being an ambassador for the Charity. It's not impossible that Ron will try any lure in another large Charity organisation for this season if Prostate Cancer UK move on to other things.

i agree as gives back to a good cause :Thumbs up:

thats not a charity :Hilarious:
You might be surprised by that, it possibly is, the posh Thorpe Bay private school, out near The Rose Inn, has charity status and it is a good way to avoid paying tax on donations and fund raising events which keep the fees down and subsidise the costs.

Well yeah, if you feel that strongly about it that’s fair enough and holding back from buying may be the way forward. For me though I think our kits recently have been pretty decent, ok they could be even better but I don’t feel strongly enough to complain or not have one.

Back