• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

Whatever the final design I really hope we continue with Prostate Cancer UK as our front of shirt sponsor. It shows the Club in a very good light.

Z8CCGNt.png

I love the shirt Ayrshire!
The shop could certainly market a T shirt of that design and sell a few. Also the masks could be a good novelty kit sale idea. (or SZ)
As the saying goes and with our budget/finance "every little bit helps".

I’m hearing we’ve reached out to three new sports top manufacturers for a completely radical design.

According to a club ‘source’, the new design allows fans to identify with the winning mentality of the club as well as show off the supreme levels of fitness that can be found across all walks of South East Essex.

The new shirts adopt ground-breaking techniques to enable high-breathability around the armpits. Using less material than traditional shirts, these outfits are also lower impact on the environment and perfect for cost-conscious families.

3F40F7C9-7F1A-4D65-8F78-748D7174BD6A.pngD4C59740-3D75-4E5A-9B22-ACAAA0DDF379.jpegEDF6EE6A-5F20-463D-9C46-80E1AEDFCDF9.jpeg

I’m hearing we’ve reached out to three new sports top manufacturers for a completely radical design.

According to a club ‘source’, the new design allows fans to identify with the winning mentality of the club as well as show off the supreme levels of fitness that can be found across all walks of South East Essex.

The new shirts adopt ground-breaking techniques to enable high-breathability around the armpits. Using less material than traditional shirts, these outfits are also lower impact on the environment and perfect for cost-conscious families.

View attachment 8139View attachment 8140View attachment 8141

None of these will give the average Southend fan the lift and support they need.

So it's not a completely bespoke kit from scratch?
It's a standard Nike catalogue kit, with bespoke "elements" added to it.
is that correct?

Yes.

A real kick in the teeth for the millions of fans in Asia, Africa and South America who were expecting something bespoke and unique.

View attachment 8139View attachment 8140View attachment 8141
I like the first one because it's not wired.

I’d like to see this as our away kit for next season. The light blue just wasn’t the one, and I’d definitely buy this shirt if it was on general sale. Shame they never released it as it’s a great colourway.

FC5E9934-83C0-4E0D-9F5D-0DC99EEA999D.jpeg

Where is Morky? He’s normally all over this by now.

I’d like to see this as our away kit for next season. The light blue just wasn’t the one, and I’d definitely buy this shirt if it was on general sale. Shame they never released it as it’s a great colourway.

View attachment 8197

The reason is wasn't released to the public last season was because there was already limited quantity.

Whilst we may see an orange kit again, it wont be this one. This was a rush job because kit decisions on the next season are usually made in January so at the time we selected a Navy home kit with a Sky away kit we weren't in the same league as Wycombe....

Back