• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

:Thumbs up:fans romans normal unlooney people i have been reading comments don't have much to say on next season kits won't do till i see them ill judge then cheers freaks and weirdos :Highfive:
Romans? Mork, is this your way of using inside knowledge to hint something you know that we don’t? Are we going for a black and white stripe away kit akin to ‘the Romans’ Bath City to pay homage to Anthony Straker and Ryan Clarke?

Already seen some really nice kits for next season from other clubs, unfortunately they are all Adidas, and we're no doubt still stuck with Nike.

Already seen some really nice kits for next season from other clubs, unfortunately they are all Adidas, and we're no doubt still stuck with Nike.

Adidas templates are usually very good. Even the the plain, basic ones. Very smart. Nike have gone down hill lately, can’t wait for us to move on from them. How long has it been? Since 2005?

With the last, latest sponsor being a great charity and setting a quality and ethical high I would like the club to continue and insist that any kit is also ethical and not made by Chinese slave workers or other similar exploited group. Also that the kit is recyclable and contains zero products that endanger climate etc, finally UK manufacture. I accept that all these points are unlikely but are to be moved towards.

Those of us with kids would rather buy a kit that is made by children for children.

hopefully they carry on with the charity sponsor idea only thing id like to see again next season

I doubt we will have Prostate Cancer again, they only seem to sponsor for one season. I think the reason we got them was because of Chris Powell. I agree I’d like it to be a charity again, another local one would be good.

Can someone do the Nike possible templates which could be our kit for this season. Home n away please?

Could they also put little tabs on them like the cut-out outfits for paper dolls?

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
The club have already said that we’ll have a customised version this year following one of the designs submitted by fans.

No. It will be the Nike templates with additional items on top of the template. It won't be totally bespoke. This is Nike afterall ( just sport)

Back