• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

My comment on the photograph (post 1165) was tongue in cheek. If anything I was pointing out that quite a few of the new shirts featured in the shot. I get that some on here don't like the thing but maybe it's time to move on because like it or not, the new home shirt is with us for the season.

WAR4JIC67JAOPMVBLMI5PAF5KQ.jpg

Least we won't have the wurst kit in England. That looks like it goes to Beadle AFC

Quite like the Goalkeeps outfit, but not sure on the outfield players.

Any news when these away shirts are arriving they rang me last week and said that they would be here by the Blackpool game

After an exciting summer, a tired (yet satisfied) Mork is ready to begin his long hibernation. Fear not all, for as sure as day becomes night and summer becomes winter, he will return.

Last edited:
Got the away one for my son today, plenty of people buying them in the shop . Still not that keen on the home one though

I have ordered a new yellow away shirt, looks okay and will be good for hi viz running.
The Nike shirts are really light and cool for running, I wore an old Rebus sponsored Hi Tec shirt from many seasons past for my 8 mile run this morning AND let me tell you it is a shirt best left for cold days! The new shirts are 100% better fabric for exercise be it running or footie.

How does it fare when making sweet, sweet lurve?
Like a condom I'd imagine, but more from prevention of the act than protection from the result. Let's face it, you're gonna need some serious game to get things flowing sporting one of those heinous crimes. In fact, you'll have less chance of scoring than a Kevin Bond away team.

Back