• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
The following is stated in the most recent Customer Charter on the OS.

MERCHANDISE
• The Club endeavors to have a lifespan of two seasons on replica Strip designs. However,
this cannot be guaranteed as this will also be dependent on other factors over which the
Club has no control such as shirt sponsors and kit manufacturers.

Can anyone confirm or not if the shirt sponsors or manufacturer is changing for the new season?

That's usually garbage anyway, we're shoe-ins to have a new kit next season as are 95% of other clubs too I'd imagine. I can't remember the last time we didn't. I don't mind though as it's all money for the club at the end of the day, and if people don't like it they don't have to buy it.

I believe both home and away kits are changing. Not sure if that means we are losing Nike or not.

That's usually garbage anyway, we're shoe-ins to have a new kit next season as are 95% of other clubs too I'd imagine. I can't remember the last time we didn't. I don't mind though as it's all money for the club at the end of the day, and if people don't like it they don't have to buy it.

The last time we didnt was the Betterview windows sponsored shirt. We got two successive promotions with that shirt

New kit !!!!!!!!?

i dont know about anyone else but i hated this seasons home kit and as much as i liked the away kit i want to see something new .

anyone else fancy seeing a new home and away kit this season as much as i do ? also has there been any news on it.

would be great to see any design suggestions aswell .

personally i would go for a all navy home kit and a silver or white and red (not red and white) away kit :clap:

As commercially successful the Pink shirt is (call it voltage whatever you like - it'll always be pink to me) - I would welcome a new away shirt - A return to yellow is my choice. With regard to home - this years kit wasn't too bad IMHO but could certainly be improved upon. I realise this is not really possible these days but I would really like us to have a kit that is ours & not shared with Malaga or whoever it is , also not too bothered who makes it as long as it looks good.

Don't think we've kept the same shirt for 2 seasons since the Betterview back-to-back promotion kit and even then we changed the back sponsor.

Back