• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hear they look like this...

radiating-checkerboard-feb-12.jpg

The fact that the West Ham game has been designated as a "Sea of Yellow" game ans that we will be wearing our away kit pretty much confirms that the away kit will be yellow again.

If true I reckon we should all be putting on sunglasses as the team arrives out on the pitch......

Ayrshire, you've been such a naughty wind up blue over the kit business, that I don't know whether I believe it or not. More to the point, if that is our new away strip, then its really fugly.
I've been dead straight from the very beginning regarding home kit. We had 2 options. We still have 2 options.

Away was a little different as there was no guarantee we were sticking with yellow but the recent SeaOfYellow promotion for the Wet Spam game confirmed we are.

Says they'll be launched next weekend on the twitter account, which hopefully means they'll release images of both kits beforehand.

Cannot wait to read the meltdown of some of our fans on here when our kits are actually released

Colour or our away kit has pretty much now been confirmed I would assume, considering our "#seaofyellow" game vs West Ham is being played in our new away kit.

Back