• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Royal blue and Yellow home kit for me. Reminds me of the Webby glory days. Was the telewest the last royal blue and yellow? We then drifted to Royal blue and white Progressive print and Elonex shirts? Then Ron came on the scene and went navy and white.

The clearance sale on the website would say to me that it won't be Hummel again next season

Don't see how you come to that logic.

They're just getting rid of stock to make room for the new stuff

maybe it’s just the language used.
Normally it’s an end of season sale to get rid of that seasons stock rather than a clearance sale

Last edited:
Given what Tom said or didn’t say on the zoom call it has to be a major doubt that Hummel are the kit suppliers next season now

Given what Tom said or didn’t say on the zoom call it has to be a major doubt that Hummel are the kit suppliers next season now

Yes I must admit it does seem that way. Seems all very strange considering Kenny told me on Twitter we are still Hummel. He is the shop manager so surely by this point he would know one way or the other.

Back