• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I have missed the boat for this year seemingly.
I'll get a mock up done and post it for comments.

Cowling the C*l U chairman announced that they will use the same kit as this season as he thought it unfair that people hadn't really had a chance to wear it for matches and also the cost factor for fans at the current time.
Suppose our excuse is the Vanarama logo won't match last year's kit

Cowling the C*l U chairman announced that they will use the same kit as this season as he thought it unfair that people hadn't really had a chance to wear it for matches and also the cost factor for fans at the current time.

That's nice of him, I'm sure both of their fans will be glad not to have to spend some cash on a tesco value lookalike kit

What websites are these? Asking for a friend.

Here you go

need something radically different... to go with the optimism of new CEO, phils appointment, forward plans etc?..... or just stick with the same old sh i te

Also for those who have the backs printed the numbers and letters will be different too won't they

I hope it’s nothing like this, Everton’s away kit.

Going down this road why not have our away kit as a replica of the "legendary" pre-WW1 "beef and mustard hoops"? I'd buy one.

Now you're just being greedy. That was a superb name for football kit, wasn't it?
The best ever has to be West Ham and “ pony” you couldn’t make it up. That always made me smile. Although they had a fair crack at it by followed up with “XL”

I fancy it will be a Hummel template kit this year Can't see it being anything special this time around.

View attachment 15712
View attachment 15713
View attachment 15714

If so .... its very slim pickings with Hummel ....
This just won't be happening. The whole reason behind the change in kit manufacturer was to get away from the 'catalogue' template kits. Our contract with Hummel is for bespoke designs, so that's what we'll get.

Excited to see next season's efforts. All for anything different. Not completely against a return to yellow or red for the away kit.

Back