• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm. I’m fairly indifferent towards it tbh.

Anyway, what matters most is it must be cheaper than Hummel (certainly looks it).

Also, by my recollection we’ve played in blue with white arms for a total of four league campaigns and they have returned finishes of 11th twice, 16th & 23rd.

It says adult and junior, will they do baby/toddler kits too? My boy is 18 months and will be picking one up for him, and tempted for one for me too. Haven’t brought a football shirt since our championship days.

The points I've noted so far

The logo is horrendous, I like the fact it's white and stands out, but the embroidery is cheap and nasty.

Uneven white borders down the sides, no white along the bottom. it's a complete mess. hopefully, this is just the preproduction version.

Forgetting last season's amazing kits, this is the best kit we have had in a long time.

The shorts look nice

Ideally, I'd like to see Navy socks, but will probably be white

Like the stripy collar as well.

Overall, sort the logo out, and its the second-best home kit we have had in a while

I like the kit, but it just doesn’t look like a Southend United Kit… I think it’s the badge and that’s it’s in Royal blue and not tonal to match the kit.

I would have preferred it reversed as we’ve done for the last 20 odd years, although I know some traditionalists prefer it the white version

if it’s not in bulk production yet, I’d personally go for the silver badge or atleast turn the Royal to Navy on the detail of the badge as it just doesn’t look right on the kit

Hmmm. I’m fairly indifferent towards it tbh.

Anyway, what matters most is it must be cheaper than Hummel (certainly looks it).

Also, by my recollection we’ve played in blue with white arms for a total of four league campaigns and they have returned finishes of 11th twice, 16th & 23rd.

Yes I bet that's a £10 template just with a £35 pound add on

The points I've noted so far

The logo is horrendous, I like the fact it's white and stands out, but the embroidery is cheap and nasty.

Uneven white borders down the sides, no white along the bottom. it's a complete mess. hopefully, this is just the preproduction version.

Forgetting last season's amazing kits, this is the best kit we have had in a long time.

The shorts look nice

Ideally, I'd like to see Navy socks, but will probably be white

Like the stripy collar as well.

Overall, sort the logo out, and its the second-best home kit we have had in a while

Embroidered badges are better then stick on ones surely you agree

Embroidered badges are better then stick on ones surely you agree
I do agree, but this is messy

I wouldn't accept this for my Sunday league side. that is not an over-exaggeration, we sent shirts back and made them print them instead.

But at least it won't full off haha

Yes I bet that's a £10 template just with a £35 pound add on

True, but that’s the same for every club up and down the country.

At least we’re not Man City, who despite their untold amounts of wealth, still charge their fans £70 for a Puma training top.

Back